Boutique Babes........ Wake Up.........it's

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then you have to have your bottle labels...

You r all over it this am??? Are you having espresso with a little kick? I can't keep up LOL, and that is usually not me LOL!

No espresso, just couldn't sleep so probably over tired! ........... NEED a :going-to-sleep: but probably won't with all of the excitement being Thursday and all.......... :rofl:

Guest JessicaLeigh

Im all set! Man, shoppin is easy with you here. I woulda been at it all morning lol! Thank you very very much!

You're welcome......... they just showed up when I typed in wine....... giggle_bear.gif

You know, I tried that and got a lot of stuff that I didn't want???? Maybe my keyboard was confused LOL

Guest JessicaLeigh

Didja use "Wine" <---- quotes are your friend! laugh.gif

I dont remember, but from the looks of it I would give that a big fat "Nope" LOLhit-head-with-hammer.gif

Guest JessicaLeigh

Okay this is weird, but I swear I'm getting double messages on the threads I'm subscribed to this morning........ must just be me! rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Nope, Im getting them too! Maybe the MB is just making sure we get what we need loldisappearing-smilie.gif

Guest JessicaLeigh

waving-hi.gif Lisa,

Oh good Jessica, I thought I was seein' things........ rofl.gif

Nope, not seeing things! It is weird though, I was getting them last night as well!

Guest JessicaLeigh

I tried to stay on til 11 but my bed was yelling at me to come visit it......after moving the guitar out of it and to its other bed lol

Guest JessicaLeigh

I tried to stay on til 11 but my bed was yelling at me to come visit it......after moving the guitar out of it and to its other bed lol

Has it's own bed huh? ..... rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Yep, and its own cofers. He says the coal dust will show......We have tons of coal trucks that pass the house and some days the dust is horrindous! And he wants his new baby to stay clean and pretty, its black for goodness sake, the dust blends LOL

Has it's own bed huh? ..... rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Yep, and its own cofers. He says the coal dust will show......We have tons of coal trucks that pass the house and some days the dust is horrindous! And he wants his new baby to stay clean and pretty, its black for goodness sake, the dust blends LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Archived