Boutique Babes........ Wake Up.........it's

Ever watch Two and a Half Men, Trish? Love the show where Jake and his girlfriend are sitting on the same osfa texting each other and giggling

YES! That show is wrong on so many levels, but hilarious. Between Berta & Jake's characters I can't help but tune in every week. :D

They do cross the line a lot, but it is so funny that I have to watch it. I just hope people aren't letting their kids watch.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trish - you can tease Rosemary all day long if you want to - I can hear her chuckling way over here and am liking it - thinking we need to have at least 2 people in one house posting on BB day so we can laugh together! And Rosemary can take the teasing!

That is one thing I loved at convention Sara, I would be on one laptop posting stuff and Marnie would be in the other room doing the same and we would be laughing at each other. What can I say, we are easily entertained!

Ever watch Two and a Half Men, Trish? Love the show where Jake and his girlfriend are sitting on the same osfa texting each other and giggling

YES! That show is wrong on so many levels, but hilarious. Between Berta & Jake's characters I can't help but tune in every week. :D

Trish, I always wonder how old Jake really is - some of the things in the script are NOT what I would want my kid saying or hearing! But I never miss the show

Guest JessicaLeigh

Jess, you can buy everything you want today - after the guitar gift and the secret I told him, you should have no problems at all! NOPE! Not telling you the secret still.

You are killing me Sara, Plz Plz Plz tell me, he was giving me looks all night last night.....Im gonna die if I dont know!

Aww - Angleigh - those last days are just awful - you keep thinking - any minute now and it comes at the most inopportune time! Rooting for you here!

:rofl: does Angleigh know she's pregnant?........ :ROFL you mean Ashleigh, Sara! :lol:

And I'm so glad you're getting some sleep! You need it. You're up day and night. I worry about you!

OOh...i've got 2 that's enough for me. LOL

I need to pop out for a bit. I have other work to do and DH & I are leaving for a couple of days starting today for our anniversary. Ten years tomorrow and counting all because he still makes me do this: :hahohi:

Congratulations Trish, on your upcoming anniversary. Enjoy your trip.

They do cross the line a lot, but it is so funny that I have to watch it. I just hope people aren't letting their kids watch.

EXACTLY!!! It is not a kids show in the least. :)

Jess, you can buy everything you want today - after the guitar gift and the secret I told him, you should have no problems at all! NOPE! Not telling you the secret still.

You are killing me Sara, Plz Plz Plz tell me, he was giving me looks all night last night.....Im gonna die if I dont know!

NOPE! A secret is a secret and I am not telling you! A bribe might help - let me think of a good one.

Aww - Angleigh - those last days are just awful - you keep thinking - any minute now and it comes at the most inopportune time! Rooting for you here!

:rofl: does Angleigh know she's pregnant?........ :ROFL you mean Ashleigh, Sara! :lol:

And I'm so glad you're getting some sleep! You need it. You're up day and night. I worry about you!

Oh no, have another! ;) Just like in our house Angie, add in the dog & hubby and you have 4, maybe even 5!

EXACTLY!!! It is not a kids show in the least. :)

As Rosemary would say, NOPE, not! The kid has to be like 15 or more, don't you think - his voice has deepened now and he can't help but smile a little when he has to say "those" lines...........I adore Berta - wish she would come clean my house - and of course I love Charlie and Alan

........... :giggle_bear: ......... so glad you saw that! ...... :rofl: I knew you'd get a kick out of it! :rofl:

Oh TRISH Happy Anniversary! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: You're still such a youngster! :rofl: I'm at 27 and counting............... :rofl:.... hope you're going somewhere romantical!

RM, you're a youngster too. We're at 57 and still counting. Sometimes I wonder how we've made it so long. We're trying for at least 62; that's what my parents made.

Nine pages and it's just 10am..... You gals are way too much.

I'm sick with a bad sinus infection/flu here in cold, but sunny, New York. I won't be around too much today again today, as I'm still feeling punky. Got sick Thanksgiving and still feel rotten. Another horrible headache today, along with all of the wonderful flu symptoms. So I'll be in bed most of the day and/or on the couch watching reruns of West Wing, Animal Planet Cops and Ghost Hunters. That's in between naps.

So I'll check back in every once-in-awhile to see what's new and to read all of the postings in this thread. I'm too miserable right now to read all 9 pages.

See ya later. Here's some treats for the boys:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

OMG Rosemary, the worst name I've heard was Waddlepotamus! A lady on my Babycenter birth club said that's what her dh calls her.

Is it bad when the ofsa is becoming a comfy place to be? This addiction is hard to kick!

Congratulations Trish on your 10 year anniversary! I'm glad he still makes you all giggly and happy!

Oh no, have another! ;) Just like in our house Angie, add in the dog & hubby and you have 4, maybe even 5!

Rosemary, I am so glad someone is worrying about me besides myself - thank you - actually, Rich was very concerned yesterday - but all is well today - no looking back for this SG - thinking I'm never leaving here. And sleep - what is that?

Guest JessicaLeigh

<------is not above giving out good bribes for information, especially if it is useful and will make me oh so happy!

Ooooooooooooo YOu are an INSTIGATOR!............. I'm making you sit in the back of the class with Sandi and I.......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm sick with a bad sinus infection/flu here in cold, but sunny, New York. I won't be around too much today again today, as I'm still feeling punky. Got sick Thanksgiving and still feel rotten. Another horrible headache today, along with all of the wonderful flu symptoms. So I'll be in bed most of the day and/or on the couch watching reruns of West Wing, Animal Planet Cops and Ghost Hunters. That's in between naps.

So I'll check back in every once-in-awhile to see what's new and to read all of the postings in this thread. I'm too miserable right now to read all 9 pages.

Hope you're feeling better soon! I got sick over Thanksgiving weekend too and I'm still dealing with some congestion. You're an angel for still coming to feed the monkeys :)

Well I made it to page 8 but you guys are on page 10 already and I have to go to church! Then I am going to the orthodontist to get a nasty wire clipped - that should entitle me to at least one kit for pain & suffering, right?

Ashleigh, definitely sending labor vibes (and a prayer) your way - my second was TEN days overdue and I certainly feel your pain!! (After that, they induced me, because I had gestational diabetes and they were worried - as it was, he weighed 10 lbs 2 oz lol)

Love to all the BB's! I will see you all this afternoon

Oh TRISH Happy Anniversary! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: You're still such a youngster! :rofl: I'm at 27 and counting............... :rofl:.... hope you're going somewhere romantical!

RM, you're a youngster too. We're at 57 and still counting. Sometimes I wonder how we've made it so long. We're trying for at least 62; that's what my parents made.

GOOD for YOU JOYCE!!! YOu just stick around for 100! :) We can't live without you!.... and we have to go on that cruise together! YUP do!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Okies - thinking about what kind of bribe I can use here - another concert? a clue? Maybe a scavenger hunt? Tee-Hee -

Yes yes yes, what every you say...........Im on my knees, under my desk, on Snoochies bed, with pleading eyes, halo gleaming, pleading with the Lovely wonderful stunning, beautiful, sweet Sara.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I have to go shower and get dressed now - Jess, will you post for me while I am gone - darn lunch date today - not a great time - hey, maybe I could take my laptop with me so I don't miss anything!

GOOD for YOU JOYCE!!! YOu just stick around for 100! :) We can't live without you!.... and we have to go on that cruise together! YUP do!

I told you that you should go on the Amazon River cruise with us. We leave in 72 days.

Passing Carol some homemade chicken noodle soup and sending Monkey to fluff your pillows........ Monkey, do it the right way........ NOT the way Debi says you do it at home.......... :disappearing-smilie: ......... gotta watch the little fella don'tcha know!

OMG Rosemary, the worst name I've heard was Waddlepotamus! A lady on my Babycenter birth club said that's what her dh calls her.

Is it bad when the ofsa is becoming a comfy place to be? This addiction is hard to kick!

Congratulations Trish on your 10 year anniversary! I'm glad he still makes you all giggly and happy!

Oh my GOODNESS, I would have hated that name! HORRIBLE! What do we ever do to our men to deserve those kinds of comments! :o

Well I made it to page 8 but you guys are on page 10 already and I have to go to church! Then I am going to the orthodontist to get a nasty wire clipped - that should entitle me to at least one kit for pain & suffering, right?

Ashleigh, definitely sending labor vibes (and a prayer) your way - my second was TEN days overdue and I certainly feel your pain!! (After that, they induced me, because I had gestational diabetes and they were worried - as it was, he weighed 10 lbs 2 oz lol)

Love to all the BB's! I will see you all this afternoon

Well, of course it does Mary Lou, I would say at least 2............ CARTFULLS!!! .... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Archived