Boutique Babes........ Wake Up.........it's

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooh...i'll take the carmel roll for sure this morning! Glad you all like the collection...it was a fun little one to put together.

Off to go grab my blanket this morning...it's cold here today!

Pass the rolls to Angie Julie........ ya gotta share.... It's a RULE.......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I've got more in the freezer! Don't worry!

And I've got my blanket wrapped around me too Angie! BTW love your layouts that are in the boutique along with your SWEET collection! :lol:

Ok, its time for me to get going here today. Keep your good wifi karma fingers crossed for me today, so I can stay hooked up with you. If not it will be later this evening. ugh!!!!!

have a SUPER day Sandi, hopin' you have wifi so we can sit in the back and giggle together over the new goodies! :)

Guest JessicaLeigh

<-------Pulls up in the buggy, bundled up in purple cammy jammys with the ever popular Krispy Kremes and christmas music blaring out the newly installed Radio!

Good Morning BB's

Hello RM, Doc, and Mimes, ariadna, angleigh and Julie!

Anybody want donuts to go with all their other goodies???

Guest JessicaLeigh

Today's agenda....find a collection that will scrap the pictures of the girls bottling their first bottles of wine. Any suggestions ladies?

Guest JessicaLeigh

I think I need to add some christmas decor to the buggy.....Will have to see what I can do today! Want to be in the spirit with the season!

(RM, your singing is lovely....I will turn down the music just a bit!)

:waving-hi: Ariadna......... How are you this mornig? :lol:

I;m doing great, thanks! It's 1 PM here, so I'm getting ready for some cooking for the family :)

How are you girls doing?

What's on the menu! :lol: <------ nosey aren't I?

Green pea soup :) I love it, especially with some fried bacon, mmm....

Archived