Boutique Babes........ Wake Up.........it's

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessicaLeigh

Well Jess, I've always been thankful that I'm a girl. My mom told me that my boy name was going to be Kenneth Wayne.which is funny because there is a country singer named Kenny Wayne Shepherd. It just does not work for me!

I can just see it, If she had named me Regean Anne, all the school kids would have called me Raggedy Ann and I would have never made it out of kindergarten, I would have been in Juvey Hall

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ohhhhhhhhh poor Jessica ........... so glad your mother was watchin' Gone with the Wind then, for your sake! smile.gif

So I just ended up with a nickname of Cricket, cause I was always jumpin and runnin around all the time LOL (and chirpin)

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ooooooooooo Cathy took me a second.... Jessica Rabbit, Oh Jess, she's sexy! do you have her low voice too?

if you are askin me, the answer would be yes....my voice has been compared to those on the 1-900 lines.....and Ill not say a bit more!

Ooooooooooo Cathy took me a second.... Jessica Rabbit, Oh Jess, she's sexy! do you have her low voice too?

if you are askin me, the answer would be yes....my voice has been compared to those on the 1-900 lines.....and Ill not say a bit more!

Zipppppppppppppp not sayin' anything more! :lol:

YEA !!! Valeries back. . .Now if ONLY we would have a SYNDEE site'n. . . . .maybe if I WISH REAL HARD !!!!!

Okay here's a name for ya. . .(this one will make you glad your not in my aunt's family). . .

band_drummer.gif PLEEZzzzzzz

"Jolly Roger". . .yup. . .SAD but TRUE. . .my aunt LEGALLY named my cousin that !!!!!!!

Rosemary, I'm in the mood to scrap. I went out to dinner with a few girlfriends last night, we had Mexican. And margaritas. So tonight I'll probably just stay in. I started a layout using Shalae's Promise so I'll probably work on it. I miss watching Project runway on Thursday night. About the only other show I have to watch is Big Bang theory on Mondays. Do you watch it?

YEA !!! Valeries back. . .Now if ONLY we would have a SYNDEE site'n. . . . .maybe if I WISH REAL HARD !!!!!

Okay here's a name for ya. . .(this one will make you glad your not in my aunt's family). . .

band_drummer.gif PLEEZzzzzzz

"Jolly Roger". . .yup. . .SAD but TRUE. . .my aunt LEGALLY named my cousin that !!!!!!!

Oh NO Debi, how did the cousin take it... a boy I hope? Awwwww!

going-crazy.gifgoing-crazy.gif Carol's here !!!!waving-hi.gif

YEA !!!!

Carol I'm so sorry that you're not feeling well today. . . . .Can I getcha something????? glass of juice. . .toast. . .I'd say a PILLOW. . .but Monkey would want to fluff it fer ya. . .And just ask ROSEMARY. . .NOBODY wants to SEE THAT AGAIN !!!!!!jawdrop.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Rosemary, I'm in the mood to scrap. I went out to dinner with a few girlfriends last night, we had Mexican. And margaritas. So tonight I'll probably just stay in. I started a layout using Shalae's Promise so I'll probably work on it. I miss watching Project runway on Thursday night. About the only other show I have to watch is Big Bang theory on Mondays. Do you watch it?

I've heard Big Bang theory is funny but I've never watched it....... Sorry. YEah I miss Project Runway too. It's on again starting in January though right? and then there's American Idol too. Wonderin' what it's gonna be like without Paula, wonder if they'll be beggin' her to come back or not.......it's definitely gonna be different.

Mexican and Margaritas sound good.

Archived