Boutique Babes........ Wake Up.........it's

Guest JessicaLeigh

............. it is a GOOD way to start rumors......... giggle_bear.gif

Sadly no.....Im unable to anymore....But I spoil my friends that are able. They just love it!

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly no.....Im unable to anymore....But I spoil my friends that are able. They just love it!

Oh sweet of you to do that for them.... I love spoiling my friends kids too....... LOVE babies! :lol: my favorite age is 2........ the year everyone dreads...... I'll take 'em all! LOVE 'em!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Oh sweet of you to do that for them.... I love spoiling my friends kids too....... LOVE babies! laugh.gif my favorite age is 2........ the year everyone dreads...... I'll take 'em all! LOVE 'em!

I like em up to about 12 after that, the parents are on their own LOL

Guest JessicaLeigh

Lets go see walkinghelmet.gif................................. race ya! ............ rofl.gif

<-------firing up the buggy and puttn her in gear!

Wine Cellar Collection

Here's one!...........:walkinghelmet: ........... going back for more!

Good Morning Boutique Babes. I'm trying to catch up, but you move so fast. I have that wine cellar collection, and have used it a lot. I bought it after we went to Napa Valley two years ago.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Thanks for the lift Jessica, I've got a blister on my left foot,

it was giving me fits...... YUP foot fits! rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

No problem at all! Hope the radio is turned down low enough for your singing LOL.

Wow, I think I caught up. How is everyone this morning? I think my back is getting better. Hubby says we HAVE to downsize our Christmas decorations, but I really don't want to. I unpacked 26 boxes Monday, and my back just gave up on me.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Thanks for the lift Jessica, I've got a blister on my left foot,

it was giving me fits...... YUP foot fits! rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

No problem at all! Hope the radio is turned down low enough for your singing LOL.

rofl.gif Oh ya WANTTA hear my singing huh?..... laugh.gif

Sure, let ' er rip!

It's kind of a family thing. My Mother always did a lot of decorating for Christmas, and my sister and I do the same thing. I have downsized a bit, though. I only put up two trees now, and I gave one of my nativities to a granddaughter, so I'm trying. I have a village that my mother made, that's two boxes right there, and a nativity that she made, that's another two boxes.

So was Ariadna just teasing us this morning Angie, or is she putting something on the Boutique shelves? :rofl:

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I was sort of teasing you, sorry ;) I activated the A4 version of my Easy Page Pro Calendars. For those who have little time for making calendars this year.

Easy Page Pro: A4 Clean and Simple 2010 Calendar

Oooooooooo you were teasing us! I'm working on my 4 X 6 calendar for Christmas! :yippee: Lovin' your calendar!

Archived