My Pse 7 Is Not Working Right--Yikes!

DixieLee

I am scared because two days ago my color enhancer stopped working and freezes up when I try to change a color on any LO and now my drop shadows won't work--it will show the emblem, but no drop shadow. Any ideas as what I should do??? My computer is a little over one year - Dell with Vista--never had a problem before. and my brush stopped working a couple hours ago. truly nervous, bonnie

I don't have PSE7 but when my program starts acting flaky I shut my computer down and unplug for a bit. I think it has to do with exhausting the RAM, and by rebooting, it resets. If that doesn't help, maybe check the Adobe site to see if this is a problem for others too. You can also uninstall PSE7 and reinstall it. If you do that, make sure you have saved your purchased styles, actions, etc. so you can install them again. I hope you are able to get it working!

well, my sweet husband did what you said and reinstalled it, now it seems to be working, but I lost one of my files accidentally---so sad.....sigh, bonnie

Archived