• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 michgirl

michgirl

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Personal Statement:I am grateful for what I have, I have been blessed.

Posted 07 December 2009 - 09:51 AM

My company Christmas Party was Saturday night, we get gifts, and it is determined in a drawing which number you are. If you get something you want, somebody with a higher number can take it away from you and give you their gift. So I was estatic to open and receive the Wacom Fun Pen & Touch Tablet - only to have it snatched away from me before the night was over and instead I got a bird feeder! :embarrassed003:

So I decided to price them online this AM "just in case" there was such a deal I couldn't resist. And I just discovered that Sears has the Medium Wacom Pen & Touch for only $129 (!) - $70 off list price and $40 less than Amazon. I wanted the bigger one, but didn't want to pay $200 for it, so now I am very happy and my DH will be so relieved he doesn't have to Christmas Shop for me - Santa just came early :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Can't wait to check it out! :having-a-party:
Posted Image
"Be thankful for what you have, you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never have enough." - Oprah Winfrey

#2 B&K Mom

B&K Mom

Just a girl who loves to scrap!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,313 posts
  • Location:Northwest Alaska...loving life on the Last Frontier!

Posted 07 December 2009 - 09:56 AM

Congrats. Enjoy your new toy....and the bird feeder!
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 michgirl

michgirl

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Personal Statement:I am grateful for what I have, I have been blessed.

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:17 PM

Congrats. Enjoy your new toy....and the bird feeder!

Bummer.... Sears sent me an email that my order was cancelled as this is out of stock! Darn, guess I am just not meant to have it....

Least I still have my Bamboo Fun (small, pen only), but I love it :having-a-party: so life is still good....
Posted Image
"Be thankful for what you have, you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never have enough." - Oprah Winfrey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users