Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
michgirl

Wacom Fun Pen & Touch - Medium

3 posts in this topic

My company Christmas Party was Saturday night, we get gifts, and it is determined in a drawing which number you are. If you get something you want, somebody with a higher number can take it away from you and give you their gift. So I was estatic to open and receive the Wacom Fun Pen & Touch Tablet - only to have it snatched away from me before the night was over and instead I got a bird feeder! :embarrassed003:

So I decided to price them online this AM "just in case" there was such a deal I couldn't resist. And I just discovered that Sears has the Medium Wacom Pen & Touch for only $129 (!) - $70 off list price and $40 less than Amazon. I wanted the bigger one, but didn't want to pay $200 for it, so now I am very happy and my DH will be so relieved he doesn't have to Christmas Shop for me - Santa just came early :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Can't wait to check it out! :having-a-party:

Congrats. Enjoy your new toy....and the bird feeder!

Congrats. Enjoy your new toy....and the bird feeder!

Bummer.... Sears sent me an email that my order was cancelled as this is out of stock! Darn, guess I am just not meant to have it....

Least I still have my Bamboo Fun (small, pen only), but I love it :having-a-party: so life is still good....