Oh My Goodness, It's Thursday!

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a chilly day in MN and so it's a GREAT day for staying inside and Shopping! :lol:

I'll go get the coffee started! We've got pumpkin bread today! LOL Made some the other day but I had to hide a loaf from my family so I could bring it today and share it with you all! They were gobbling it up super quick! :winking_baby:

Ok, I'm up already, getting ready to go to work. I took a peak in the boutique. Christy has some great new tools in there I hadn't seen before. Into the cart they hopped. No time to play today though. You all have a great day and I'll see if I can check back in later today.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good Morning Rosemary! I have been strolling past the boutique windows and there are goodies as you mentioned! Buggy trailer already filling up, even though it is 14 degress here, Im good to go today! Got the warmies, coffee, donuts (What would hursday be without Krispy Kremes!) and my coveralls on! Ready to do some shopping Wooo Hooo!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Do you have snow, Jess?

Nope, Joyce, didnt get any last night. They were giving a chance of some but it must have sailed right over our holler! Although the temp just dropped again...Now a lovely 12.

Guest JessicaLeigh

It's minus 16 here Jessica, if you come this way, bring your long johns! giggle_bear.gif

I feel ya RM, we hit -21 last year. I had to haul water cause every pipe in the house froze,,,,hope not to have to do that again!

Morning everyone - I know it is Thursday and I hate to miss all the fun, but I know you will keep a list for me Rosemary - puh-leeze?

We have to go finish our PD Secret Santa shopping for the needy kids this morning and it is sooooooo freezing outside and NOT a day to have to go out, but we have to finish it today.

Will be checking back in later to see what trouble you have all been up to! LOL

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good morning MiMi! I hope your son gets better. The cold weather is not good for asthma, I know. My bro suffers with it each winter!

Archived