Oh My Goodness, It's Thursday!

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning, Joyce - Are you going to be here to keep Rosemary in control today? Or is she just going to be let loose on her own? Oh, no - things could happen - unimaginable things! Can you tell I am worried? Tee-Hee

Rosemary - I am talking about you here! YUP, am.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Morning, Joyce - Are you going to be here to keep Rosemary in control today? Or is she just going to be let loose on her own? Oh, no - things could happen - unimaginable things! Can you tell I am worried? Tee-Hee

Now Sara, Rosemary is always such an "Angel" on thursday's, Ya'll all know that! disappearing-smilie.gifdisappearing-smilie.gif

:rofl: you girls! SO silly! Hi Mimi, Hi Sara, it's a frigid day in MN, just another ordinary winter day! :lol:

Anything new yet? I finally got DH to leave....... man...... feed 'im and push 'im out the DOOR!!! Oh ya wanna kiss okay but make it snappy my friends are waitin' for me so we can shop together! :rofl:

Do I look like I could keep anyone under control? Although DH seems to think I control him, that's his story anyway, and he's sticking to it.

Now Sara, Rosemary is always such an "Angel" on thursday's, Ya'll all know that! disappearing-smilie.gifdisappearing-smilie.gif

Yeah! What SHE said! :rofl: Can't ya see my halo? :angelincloud:

You know...ussually I am waiting for new stuff... well there is so much in the boutique I want ... I really don't need new stuff... My cart is full already! Raiding the gallery for ideas and have to finish my LO for the journaling chat!

Halo? Where?

Do I look like I could keep anyone under control? Although DH seems to think I control him, that's his story anyway, and he's sticking to it.

I let DH think he's in control, :party-smiley-048: but we know the REAL truth ....... :winking_baby:

You know...ussually I am waiting for new stuff... well there is so much in the boutique I want ... I really don't need new stuff... My cart is full already! Raiding the gallery for ideas and have to finish my LO for the journaling chat!

I know, the past few weeks I've wanted one of everything, and it's so hard to be patient and wait a little bit! :lol: but I'm TRYING....... does that count?................ :disappearing-smilie:

Tee-Hee That's what my dh says too!

Mimi, sorry about your son's asthma, that can be brutal!

He hasn't been officially diagnosed cuz he never had an attack... but they think it's underlying (whatever that means) and he gets these coughs and he has to do nebulizer, but when it gets cold outside ...or when the weather changes suddenly from cold to warm ... it sure does him no good.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Yeah! What SHE said! rofl.gif Can't ya see my halo? angelincloud.gif

Halo? Where?

Guest JessicaLeigh

Halo? Where?

The tools Sandi mentioned are STYLES! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate: AND they're TERRIFIC!!!

Styles: Glossy Gradient 5102 and they're beautiful!

Oh Rosemary!! :) The tools Sandi mentioned aren't styles! :giggle_bear: I think you better have another cup of coffee and dig a little deeper in the treasure box!! haha!!

:jawdrop: DH distracted me............. :walkinghelmet: goin' back in! Send another cart for me wouldja? :rofl:

Halo? Where?

Ditto that! Halo? Where? Somebody please make a halo for Rosemary.........she's thinkin she already has one! Tee-Hee

Guest JessicaLeigh

Halo? Where?

It Comes and Goes, Joyce,,,,it peeks out and then well, it peeks out again! but it is there somewhere under that hair!

Halo? Where?

It Comes and Goes, Joyce,,,,it peeks out and then well, it peeks out again! but it is there somewhere under that hair!

It's hard to see sometimes. Maybe there are a couple of tiny horns under there too? Just kidding, RM, I love you just like you are.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Jess, thinking it is your halo you are talking about now!

Mine is always present...held up the two little gold, silver, and platinum horns! I love my bling!

ScrapSimple Tools - Scripts: Supply Tracker 11101

Sorry, ladies, did someone say something?........... :rofl: Iwas too busy lookin' at Christy's amazing TOOLS! :rofl: sorry I missed 'em earlier Christy, I was pushin'DH out the door as fast as I could, but he just distracted me....... YUP blamin' him, so I must be able to spend more shopping today right? I THINK SO!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: PASS THE cc PLEASE, AND i DON'T MEAN CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Archived