Oh My Goodness, It's Thursday!

ScrapSimple Tools - Scripts: Supply Tracker 11101

Sorry, ladies, did someone say something?........... :rofl: Iwas too busy lookin' at Christy's amazing TOOLS! :rofl: sorry I missed 'em earlier Christy, I was pushin'DH out the door as fast as I could, but he just distracted me....... YUP blamin' him, so I must be able to spend more shopping today right? I THINK SO!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: PASS THE cc PLEASE, AND i DON'T MEAN CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well now you are getting to business! We well have to talk to DH about distracting you from your work!! lol! :)

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, ladies, did someone say something?........... :rofl: Iwas too busy lookin' at Christy's amazing TOOLS! :rofl: sorry I missed 'em earlier Christy, I was pushin'DH out the door as fast as I could, but he just distracted me....... YUP blamin' him, so I must be able to spend more shopping today right? I THINK SO!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: PASS THE cc PLEASE, AND i DON'T MEAN CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well now you are getting to business! We well have to talk to DH about distracting you from your work!! lol! :)

Absolutely a good reason to spend as much as you want - darn that dh for distracting you from your work!

Sooooooo good to know I've got Amazing SG designers behind me! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: would ya mind steppin' out in front a little more Christy! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mimi, sorry about your son's asthma, that can be brutal!

He hasn't been officially diagnosed cuz he never had an attack... but they think it's underlying (whatever that means) and he gets these coughs and he has to do nebulizer, but when it gets cold outside ...or when the weather changes suddenly from cold to warm ... it sure does him no good.

My youngest has an inhaler he uses sometimes, and has used a nebulizer twice, but they've never diagnosed him either.. it's so hard when they're coughing so much..... hurts MY chest so I can imagine how they're feeling! Poor guys! Does it get very cold where you live? You said in the 20's? My ds loves the cold and went to FARGO for college! What was he THINKING? brrrrrrrrrrrr <----- we lost our shiver emoticon with the scarf during the change over...... but can't ya just picture him here .......... :lol:

Good morning Rosemary Joyce and Sara!How's everybody doing this morning?It's 14° here in Tulsa.I'm using my Dragon speak my speak and trying not to be shy in front of my DH, LOL.

I'm good. DH just asked me "Is Scrap Girls open 24 hours?" DUH!!

Before I read the first three pages, I'd like to cast a vote for NOT starting this thread until at least 7 am Mountain every week. That way I might keep up for at least a little while. ;)

(Btw, that would be 9 am Eastern, 8 am Central, and 6 am Pacific - the rest of the world would have to figure it out.)

Before I read the first three pages, I'd like to cast a vote for NOT starting this thread until at least 7 am Mountain every week. That way I might keep up for at least a little while. ;)

(Btw, that would be 9 am Eastern, 8 am Central, and 6 am Pacific - the rest of the world would have to figure it out.)

Hey, I woke up at 6:00 (5:00 mountain time) and I had to play catch up a little. Last week I had about 5 pages to catch up on, and I thought I was up early then.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good morning Rosemary Joyce and Sara!How's everybody doing this morning?It's 14° here in Tulsa.I'm using my Dragon speak my speak and trying not to be shy in front of my DH, LOL.

Joyce, he shold know that already......My DSO even knows when there is a sale or freebies. I have trained him well, to check the site each time he checks his email! What a Man!

Zaz, you are going to have to convince Rosemary of that - thinking she stays up all night just waiting and watching and waiting! What would we do without her! Really?

Joyce, he shold know that already......My DSO even knows when there is a sale or freebies. I have trained him well, to check the site each time he checks his email! What a Man!

Wow, Jess, let me in on your secret. How did you "train" him so well?

I slept in until almost 6..... WHAT'CHA all talkin' 'bout? :rofl: besides, Christy was here first puttin' stuff on the shelves! MUST be her fault for TEMPTING us into the boutique early, don'tcha know! ;)

Oh, blame it on Christy now, Mrs. Earlybird.

Aw, Rosemary, you know we are all really very grateful that you keep up with all of this so well for us - couldn't do it without you for sure! You keep a great list running and I for one, appreciate it very much!

Archived