Oh My Goodness, It's Thursday!

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got one word for ya Joyce, MENOPAUSE!!!! YUP :P

Been there, done that. It wasn't fun. The bad news is, I have daughters who are having hot flashes now. So, guess what that makes me, OLD!!!

You're NOT that old Joyce, so does that mean I'm YOUNG? :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good morning Rosemary Joyce and Sara!How's everybody doing this morning?It's 14° here in Tulsa.I'm using my Dragon speak my speak and trying not to be shy in front of my DH, LOL.

I'm good. DH just asked me "Is Scrap Girls open 24 hours?" DUH!!

Joyce, he shold know that already......My DSO even knows when there is a sale or freebies. I have trained him well, to check the site each time he checks his email! What a Man!

Wow, Jess, let me in on your secret. How did you "train" him so well?

Well Joyce, you set up your home page to SG, so he will always see it first. My DSO is not very computer Savvy on the web, so he doesn't know how to change it. It is set that way on the laptop and the desk top,,,,after a few days, viola! he is trained!

I've got one word for ya Joyce, MENOPAUSE!!!! YUP :P

Been there, done that. It wasn't fun. The bad news is, I have daughters who are having hot flashes now. So, guess what that makes me, OLD!!!

You're NOT that old Joyce, so does that mean I'm YOUNG? :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Absolutely, you're just a kid.

Good morning Rosemary Joyce and Sara!How's everybody doing this morning?It's 14° here in Tulsa.I'm using my Dragon speak my speak and trying not to be shy in front of my DH, LOL.

I'm good. DH just asked me "Is Scrap Girls open 24 hours?" DUH!!

Joyce, he shold know that already......My DSO even knows when there is a sale or freebies. I have trained him well, to check the site each time he checks his email! What a Man!

Wow, Jess, let me in on your secret. How did you "train" him so well?

Well Joyce, you set up your home page to SG, so he will always see it first. My DSO is not very computer Savvy on the web, so he doesn't know how to change it. It is set that way on the laptop and the desk top,,,,after a few days, viola! he is trained!

Cool!!!

Finished my LO for the journaling chat. Now that was a fun challenge.

The styles were there yesterday ... oh yeah yesterday all day I thought I was Thursday so I know they were there :)I can't use the styles...but you ladies enjoy!

The styles were there yesterday ... oh yeah yesterday all day I thought I was Thursday so I know they were there :)I can't use the styles...but you ladies enjoy!

Where's the link? Where's the link ............ :winking_baby:

What Link?

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ladies, have to do a few things really quickly....Please keep a list for me of the things that pop up.....the man has called with instructions on some music he wants and he is coming home at lunch to get them so I better get crackin. Will give me a good excuse to spend a little extra, for all the extra work he is piling on me on Thursday, of all days!

What Link?

FOR Mimi's journaling layout of course ;)

Here you go Rosemary ...thanks for looking and for all the love yall leave me.

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=93450

Good morning Rosemary and everyone else! I've missed you all, I've been swamped with work lately and haven't been able to play much. I'm checking out the new goodies in the boutique and am loving the new Scripts for renaming my layers, saving the files and getting a product list....wow, those look amazing! Anyone tried them yet?

Good morning Rosemary and everyone else! I've missed you all, I've been swamped with work lately and haven't been able to play much. I'm checking out the new goodies in the boutique and am loving the new Scripts for renaming my layers, saving the files and getting a product list....wow, those look amazing! Anyone tried them yet?

Good morning Heather. I havent, but amazingly they are all in my basket now.

Here you go Rosemary ...thanks for looking and for all the love yall leave me.

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=93450

Can someone pass me the :tissue: !!! IT's wonderful Mimi! Such a sweet conversation! LOVE it!

Good morning Heather. I havent, but amazingly they are all in my basket now.

They are in my basket too Joyce! I wish I was at home and not at work so I can play!

Archived