Oh My Goodness, It's Thursday!

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh that sounds good Rosemary. We have been baking here the last couple of days. Making cookies for teachers and such.

I am trying to decide what to make for dinner at the moment. I have everything to make chili, but it won't simmer long enough if I start it now. I think B&G for a breakfast dinner may be the winner tonight. :)

Ooooooooo just finished with out Christmas letter tonight. They are all stamped addressed and ready to go out tomorrow! YIPPEE...... and Syndee, We have Coborns Delivers, they are an online grocery store and local to boot! :yippee: I just let my fingers do the walking and they bring it to my door! :lol: It's AWESOME!!!

Want to come address mine? ;)

We got family pictures done last weekend, so I have been waiting to see if my friend has had a chance to get the pics uploaded. I want to use one of the pictures she took, they turned out so good!

hey Zaz! :waving-hi: I chatted with Michelle on the phone tonight and she's trying to come to the MOA on Sunday too! :lol: I hope she can make it!

Trish, you're on your own I'm afraid........ :giggle_bear: Once for me was enough! :lol:

Sara, it's AWESOME NOT to have to go through snow and cold to get groceries in the winter! I highly recommend it! It's fabulous! :party-smiley-048::party-smiley-048::party-smiley-048:

I'm heading out to go to the sketch chat! Good night everybody! :waving-hi:

Hey Amanda-

If you happen to check this thread, I was just wondering what size of paper bags you used? The full size from the grocery store or the smaller "lunch bag" sized? I absolutely love the idea and was just wondering what the finished size was.

What a good question! The ones I have done in stamping classes were lunchbag size - and someone else sewed them lol! I love the idea of just punching two holes and threading a ribbon!

Okay, have obviously missed a lot of stuff while off doing class stuff - oh, and dinner with my family - silly guys, always wanting to eat - so back to the serious stuff, looking through the boutique

Everything I have seen so far is WONDERFUL!!!!! I will leave the lists to Rosemary but this is from me:

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Hey Amanda-

If you happen to check this thread, I was just wondering what size of paper bags you used? The full size from the grocery store or the smaller "lunch bag" sized? I absolutely love the idea and was just wondering what the finished size was.

hey kacie, theyre made for lunch sized bags. the actual layout templates measure 4.7 x 4.5.

ill be edting my product page somemore tonight/tomm to add some more info. let me know if you have anymore questions :)

Well Joyce, I wasn't a big fan of Mamma Mia. But I can't think of any others right now. And maybe it wasn't her fault

I thought I was the only person alive who didn't adore Mamma Mia. But I saw it on an airplane, so I thought maybe that was the reason.

You are not alone. I didn't care for it either. My sister loved it. She saw the play and has the movie on DVD and loves it. Well, there is just no accounting for some peoples taste. LOL But I love Meryl Streep and everything she does is wonderful.

Well Joyce, I wasn't a big fan of Mamma Mia. But I can't think of any others right now. And maybe it wasn't her fault

I thought I was the only person alive who didn't adore Mamma Mia. But I saw it on an airplane, so I thought maybe that was the reason.

You are not alone. I didn't care for it either. My sister loved it. She saw the play and has the movie on DVD and loves it. Well, there is just no accounting for some peoples taste. LOL But I love Meryl Streep and everything she does is wonderful.

Well, I'll add to this. I didn't go all gaga for Mamma Mia either. I really didn't like the story and I felt like there were several of the Abba songs that were butchered. Maybe we should start a club. :)

Well, I'll add to this. I didn't go all gaga for Mamma Mia either. I really didn't like the story and I felt like there were several of the Abba songs that were butchered. Maybe we should start a club. :)

I have never liked Mama Mia either. :D we're coming out of the woodwork now! :D

I don't use any sort of 'garland' on the tree, as it is the first thing that cats will try to eat, and then throw it up. I stopped using tinsel on my tree years ago when they went from the heavy lead tinsel to that light weight and always flying around tinsel. And I only put non-breakable ornaments on the bottom layers of the tree. This way if they swat at them and the ornaments fall off the tree, they won't break. Any breakable items go on the top branches and the tree gets tied down so that it won't fall over.

Of course, we have two 'new' kitties this year, so who knows what will happen. The tree goes up this weekend.

Hmm...tying down the tree..that's an idea. The ornament was actually on the mantle because I knew the cats would knock it off if I put it on the tree. We had to move one of the chairs in order to find space for the tree and I didn't realize it it meant they could reach the mantle now.

How "new" are your kitties? Mine are somewhere around 7 months.

My 'new' kitties are the same age as yours. They are both rascals. So Christmas should be interesting around here. We adopted them from a friend. Their mom was feral, and one of the kitties is very, very skittish. The only time she comes near you is when there is food involved. Her sister is more friendly, but does get skittish every once in awhile.

:whew: Finally finished reading this thread. And it only took me two days....LOL

Love all of the new stuff in the boutique yesterday, and I will be checking it every day, as I have been doing right along.

Love all of the Christmas/Winter siggies. They are just beautiful ladies. We are so festive around here.

I still haven't done my cards, haven't mailed out my packages or even put up the tree. That happens tomorrow. But I have finished my shopping. Did most of that on-line this year. Found some great gifts and great prices.

:dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin:

Archived