Coordinating! How Do You Keep Track?

I am overwhelmed! I look at these fabulous LOs featured in the newsletters and there are so many different patterns and layered papers and such. How do you keep track of all your papers and find coordinating patterns? I know you are not all using kits or collections, although that is the only way I can do it. What is your secret for knowing what you have and coordinating your papers?

Guest kitiekat4U
hi danna. what i like to do is to make a cd of the original kit, then i break them down into paper: brown, blues, green, etc. then like buttons: round, flat, fabric, gold, silver, etc. and so on. that way you have the original kit and then all the kits broken down into catagories. i know it sounds like a lot of work but trust me it is worth it. hope this helps.

One of the best things about SG is the way they name files. They all start with the designers First Inital and then the first 2 of the Last name. Then the name of the kit, then what it is. LCO is Lori Cook. When I search I do so by designer, then kit. This helps me keep them fairly easy to find. I also keep a file for each site I down load from, so all my SG stuff is in one folder.

HTH's

Archived