December Mid-Month Layout Gallery Contest

PBarnes

Life is full of challenges. Some times we are forced to do things that are very difficult for us. For the Mid-December Layout Contest, we would love to see your layouts featuring something that was very difficult for you to do. A layout featuring just journaling is perfectly acceptable if you don't have any photos that fit. Just post your layouts in the Mid-December Layout Contest Gallery before Midnight, January 15th and you could win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Be sure to list your credits in the description or under the EXIF Properties.

Post your layouts here.

Pat,

This was a hard one. I thought about this for a couple of days. Then, it hit me. My life now is all about parenting and disciplining a 3 year old. That is pretty difficult for a person like me. I don't have a lot of experience being around kids prior to having a child. I have had to learn a LOT about patience.

Thank you for the opportunity to think and learn about what I've learned through my experiences.

Here's a link to my layout..

med_gallery_18776_502_191870.jpg

My link

Tina

• 4 weeks later...

This one was hard for me - scary, I didn't think I'd do it. Then today, driving home in the rain, I felt like I needed to write about probably the hardest thing I have had to do. Thanks for the challenge & opportunity to reflect & have an "aha moment".

Better late than never. I had hoped to submit this for the contest but couldn't upload while I was up in Alaska. So here it is today. Thanks for the challenge of scrapping the "not so pretty" things.

Torn

Archived