Let's Go Shopping Babes

Good morning boutique Babes. I'm up early 'cause I was on call last night. I've got some real life shopping to do and am thinking about heading out to Wally World to pick up a few things. Gotta get some coffee and then maybe I can move. Then I"m coming back here to browse the boutique. See you all later.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! I'm saying Hi on page 1?!?!

lol

Actually, I couldn't get back to sleep so I came here for a bit. I'm about to go get the boys up, though.

By the time I get them off to school, you'll probably be on page 11 or so. lol

But I can't wait to see those boutique shelves today!

I have a feeling that there will be some cool things. ;)

good morning Caroline. Where is everyone. The European and East coast girls should be up and moving now. I've already had my first cup of coffee and am wrapping Christmas presents now. I have a couple of projects to finish and print today and somewhere in all that I have to sleep. Oh well, I'm eagerly awaiting today's new goodies.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good Morning All, Got a little of a late start this am,,,,have bunches of baking to do today thru the weekend. (I hope my laptop doesn't mind flour!) Im am, as you all are, awaiting the new goodies.....gotta shop you know! Keep those carts at the ready, and the buggy trailer is all ready as well, if any of you get more than a buggy full. I provide free transportation, coffee and Krispy Kremes (and sometimes wild rides!)

Good morning Sandi, Jess and Angleigh. How are all of you this morning. I'll be in and out for a while. My stitching group is having our Christmas luncheon today, so I'll be leaving to go to that. Meanwhile I'm waiting like you to see what exciting things we'll see today.

Mornin' Jess. glad you got the buggie all warmed up. got me some shoppin' to do today. I've had first cuppa, but could use a second, thank you. and a virtual krispy is just what I need this fine morning. The agenda for today: shop, wrap gifts, GS's 5th birthday with ice skating at Crown Center and dinner, then I'm on call overnight....again.... Somewhere in all that I'm going to sleep a little, and its looking like very little now. I'm on call for another 32 minutes and am getting all the morning critical lab result calls. One of my favorite things...NOT. LOL. Its almost over.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ive got a ton of things to do today as well. I know I wont be here all day, but I have my "Me" time til about 10 am! So I am gonna use it! I can't wait to see what they got in the boutique today I just put in the buggy the Snow and Ice Styles 2202. They will come in so handy for a bunch of stuff, not just christmas stuff....Ro is awesome!

Wow! I'm on page 1, too! I guess everyone is scampering around trying to get their Christmas stuff done. I'll be doing that, too. My son's school Christmas program is tonight and my daughter's is tomorrow. We have people coming over early next week, too, so I need to get some cleaning done. Oh, and my mom wants me to come over and finish decorating her tree (yeah, we're both behind on that). I haven't even wrapped one gift yet since I'm still trying to figure out who is giving who what. I've become the shopper for both sides of our family for everyone. I don't like it. No surprises. But if I didn't, it seems that no one would get anything but cash. I'm not sure how my kids would react to that. My son can tell you what people gave him when he was 2 - it's that important to him. I'm thinking his love language is gifts. ;)

So, I hope to come visit this thread whenever possible and see lots of links to beautiful things. Even when I can't have them, they still brighten and lighten up my day. :D

Good morning everyone! I'm working on my first cup of coffee and trying to warm up. The temp. read 51.4 degrees in my office this morning....I have two heaters on high, trying to warm up.

Good morning ladies!!! Wooooo Hooooo! It's almost Christmas! Time for some Christmas Cheer! Egg nog anyone :lol:

I'm headed out to see what's in the boutique and then I'm making Mocha's ........ coffee anyone? Peanut butter fudge? :rofl: What??? it's protein! :lol:

Me, me and me! I am working on a mocha myself :D How is everyone this morning??

Good morning ladies!!! Wooooo Hooooo! It's almost Christmas! Time for some Christmas Cheer! Egg nog anyone :lol:

I'm headed out to see what's in the boutique and then I'm making Mocha's ........ coffee anyone? Peanut butter fudge? :rofl: What??? it's protein! :lol:

I'm great! Missed getting all of the stars in that last game from the newsletter, I found all but three, or maybe two, can't remember! LOL I thought I was going blind! That was hard!

I'm great! Missed getting all of the stars in that last game from the newsletter, I found all but three, or maybe two, can't remember! LOL I thought I was going blind! That was hard!

I am the serious pits at those games!!! All this time hanging around here, and never once solved one! Good luck to all who are playing!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Hello RM....did you see the new styles that Ro put in the boutique. I dont have the link but it is the Styles Snow and Ice 2202. So pretty!

:waving-hi: :waving-hi: :waving-hi: Good Morning Debi! :)

yeah well, that game is over Kim and we're on to the next one, not sure I have time for all that searching so close to Christmas! DS #2 is coming home either tomorrow night or Saturday morning........so gotta hustle and get stuff done! YIKES!

Morning Ladies !!! OMG you are still on PAGE ONE??? WOW like that never happens. . . .I'm usually playing catch up by now. . . .BUT monstercry.gif I MISSED Caroline & Sandi. . . .perhaps they will poke their heads back in before the day is out. . .Well Joyce you have sure been busy. . all your wrapping is DONE??? WOW you go girl go !!!!

BTW. . . .Grab a piece of Rosemary's PB fudge. . . .before her DH eats it all. . . .YUMMY fer yer TUMMY !!!!!!

NOW let the shopp'n BEGIN !!!!!!!!

Morning Ladies !!! OMG you are still on PAGE ONE??? WOW like that never happens. . . .I'm usually playing catch up by now. . . .BUT monstercry.gif I MISSED Caroline & Sandi. . . .perhaps they will poke their heads back in before the day is out. . .Well Joyce you have sure been busy. . all your wrapping is DONE??? WOW you go girl go !!!!

BTW. . . .Grab a piece of Rosemary's PB fudge. . . .before her DH eats it all. . . .YUMMY fer yer TUMMY !!!!!!

NOW let the shopp'n BEGIN !!!!!!!!

Woooooooo Hooooooooooooo lets go! Shoppin' carts at the READY!!! Bring on the goodies! :lol:

Archived