Let's Go Shopping Babes

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do still have some ribbons and such to attach to the packages, so they'er not under the tree yet...

didja all see the

ScrapSimple Alpha Templates: Stained Glass that Valerie created and put into the boutique this past week? AWESOME!!!

Beautiful

Guest JessicaLeigh

I am shoppin to the smells of cherry pound cake baking in the oven....oh sooo nice!

Mmmmmmmmmm sounds delicious Jessica Leigh

Rosemary It is a modified Paula Deen recipe, and I added some fab lou ann's cherry flavoring and chopped brandy soaked cherries to the recipe. It is to die for with a little powdered sugar glaze on top! Just heavenly!

Okay talkin' to myself again! :lol:

Did you all see the

12 Days of Christmas Angels Christmas Collection Mini I'm thinkin' it goes along with all of those beautiful Angels Valerie has been giving us for Christmas!

I think you're right.

Well, she says, as she hides under the covers, "got up very early this am and fell asleep on the osfa after dh left - red-faced and sorry that I missed the first goodies, but will be checking in and out during the day - have so much to do today - crunch time is here!"

Wow, all of the presents wrapped and cherry pound cake baking... peanut butter fudge?! You all are enough to help get me in the Christmas spirit! Thanks!

Me too Kim!! I'm looking for some extra Christmas spirit, if anyone has some to spare. I still have shopping to do and haven't started wrapping yet. I'm trying really hard to get into the mood, but this has been a tough year. I want to be excited about Christmas, just got to work extra to get that way this year.

Good morning Debi...so glad to see you!

Guest JessicaLeigh

No, I didn't do the Christmas Cookie exchange, missed that one. Just a recipe I collected cause DSO loves poundcake, especially ones with liquor soaked fruit in it....Much better than fruitcake LOL!

I do still have some ribbons and such to attach to the packages, so they'er not under the tree yet...

didja all see the

ScrapSimple Alpha Templates: Stained Glass that Valerie created and put into the boutique this past week? AWESOME!!!

Beautiful

I love these and picked them up yesterday with the coupon and got the next Christmas freebie. I can't wait to play with them.

Good morning! All caught up for once lol! I am enjoying my first cup of coffee and contemplating breakfast - alas, I do not have any peanut butter fudge as an option.

Did you see the Jolly Elves? I am pretty sure those snuck in this week also - http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/17603/Jolly-Elf-Collection

Lori's brushes are also down a bit in the list - too sleepy to find them right now lol

Mocha sounds good - can I just add cocoa powder to my coffee or should I do something first?

Morning ladies! I'm just hanging out today, don't have anything new this week. :D Actually, I'm making cards and a few last minute things for a couple of people. I LOVE SG! Otherwise, I'd be running around, frantically trying to finish up all these last minute details. Instead, I just press print and voila! :D

Happy shopping, everyone!

What's the weather in your part of the woods, Rosemary? The sun is actually shining here but it is very cold - down to the 20s tonight - know that is mild for you though! We miss the snow!

Rosemary, that was a serious question!!! I am almost done with my first cup of coffee - I do mine half and half with milk anyway - what do I need to do to end up with a mocha? I use those Folger's things that are just like tea bags so I do have basic boiling water as my first stage.

sorry Mary Lou, I've got a saeco machine that I make them with so whip it with the frother... I know you can buy frother's for around 10.00 or so... google it... You just heat up milk and froth it... I froth my milk, with dry cocoa mix in it... Nestle's Rich cocoa. I use 1% or skim milk because they actually froth better than the higher fat ones, which is great for me! It makes for foamy chocolate to put my esspesso into, and I always add vanilla to it too, makes the chocolate more chocolatey! :) Then I add almond 'cause that's my favorite! :) well next to Angela, don'tcha know! ....... :giggle_bear:

Wow, all of the presents wrapped and cherry pound cake baking... peanut butter fudge?! You all are enough to help get me in the Christmas spirit! Thanks!

Me too Kim!! I'm looking for some extra Christmas spirit, if anyone has some to spare. I still have shopping to do and haven't started wrapping yet. I'm trying really hard to get into the mood, but this has been a tough year. I want to be excited about Christmas, just got to work extra to get that way this year.

Good morning Debi...so glad to see you!

christmas.gif Heather !!!! glad to see ya too !!!!

Oh did you see Kery Schueller's Christmas Cheer mini collection? It's so pretty! I LOVE that snowflake lace overlay in there! WOW it's gorgeous!

Well there goes my NO MORE CHRISTMAS KITS resolution! And before 10 AM too.

(I am not counting the Christmas Angels collection - too beautiful to limit to one season lol. Or, now that I think of it, the Gold and Silver pack. But those are already on my computer so they truly do not count.)

Drat, so I need a machine for mocha? I was hoping it was just chocolate - I use skim milk and have a blender I can use for the frothing bit. Ah, well.

Archived