Let's Go Shopping Babes

Rosemary, could you find me some eggnog while you're putting out yummy stuff? I can't find ANY around here. What's that about? *sigh* Okay, I DID find one kind at my local grocery store, but I tried it last year and it was HORRIBLE. I might have to make my own. I want some of that cherry poundcake that Jess is making, too. Sounds fabulous!!!

Now,if you'll excuse me, I need to go see the new styles. :D

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a Zaz sighting!!! Woooooooo HOoooooo!!!

:yippee::dancing-smilie::clapping_kitty::dancingchicken::dancing_penguin::conversation: <----- us earlier this week!

Gee, don't you think that one of those smileys was yapping more than the other? Next time I'll bring some purple duct tape and you can put it over my mouth now and then. ;)

Oh did you see Kery Schueller's Christmas Cheer mini collection? It's so pretty! I LOVE that snowflake lace overlay in there! WOW it's gorgeous!

Well there goes my NO MORE CHRISTMAS KITS resolution! And before 10 AM too.

(I am not counting the Christmas Angels collection - too beautiful to limit to one season lol. Or, now that I think of it, the Gold and Silver pack. But those are already on my computer so they truly do not count.)

Drat, so I need a machine for mocha? I was hoping it was just chocolate - I use skim milk and have a blender I can use for the frothing bit. Ah, well.

Well, try the blender! See if it works, it might, but if you add warm milk to it, be careful 'cause hot things expand in the blender a LOT so don't fill too full okay? Try it and see, maybe it will work just fine, I've heard you can shake it too, but if it's hot milk, I'd be very careful of doing that, blender is probably safer! Just add some cocoa mix and a little of vanilla and try it and tell us what you think .... add coffee and viola = mocha! :lol:

Here are Lori's brush sets - I know people are already posting layouts with them - but just in case anyone missed them:

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/17570/Brush-Set:-Dreamy-Christmas

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/17574/Brush-Set:-Ornamental-Grunge

Those Christmas cats and dogs are pretty cute too!

It's a Zaz sighting!!! Woooooooo HOoooooo!!!

:yippee::dancing-smilie::clapping_kitty::dancingchicken::dancing_penguin::conversation: <----- us earlier this week!

Gee, don't you think that one of those smileys was yapping more than the other? Next time I'll bring some purple duct tape and you can put it over my mouth now and then. ;)

No way! I did my fair share of yappin'.... I'm just shy to begin with ......... :winking_baby: YUP am too DEBI!!! :lol:

Rosemary, could you find me some eggnog while you're putting out yummy stuff? I can't find ANY around here. What's that about? *sigh* Okay, I DID find one kind at my local grocery store, but I tried it last year and it was HORRIBLE. I might have to make my own. I want some of that cherry poundcake that Jess is making, too. Sounds fabulous!!!

Now,if you'll excuse me, I need to go see the new styles. :D

Oh yeah, make y'er own!!! Don'tcha know that eggnog in the stores always tastes terrible!!! thick and ugh! YUP that's what it tastes like! Make it fresh with pasteurized eggs! Works GREAT!!!! YUMMMMY now I've got to go find a recipe for that too! :lol:

cowwave.gif MaryLou. . . .ZAZ. . . .Sara & ANNA !!!!!

walkinghelmet.gif ing off to check out the goodies. . . .SORRY. . . .DD#2 was on the phone with me for 45 mins !!!! Yeah. . .seems to like me a little. . . . . . .winking_baby.gif oh yea. . . .present time huh??? yea. . .they always love ya at present time huh????????????????

Okay off to catch up in the boutique. . . .HEY has anyone heard ANYTHING from Ashleigh????????? DO WE HAVE A BABY YET???? can't wait to hear. . . . . .

And where's CAROL????

Okay I'll feed the Monkeys till she gets here. . . . . .christmas.gif MONKEYS. . . .come and get it. . . . .banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif Now let the SHOPP'n BEGIN !!!!!!

Hi!

:waving-hi:

I was one of the first posters to the thread earlier...but I don't think anyone saw me. lol

I must have been in disguise.

:dancingghost:

I thought you'd be on page 11 by now!

Ro has been really creative lately, hasn't she? Yay, Ro! :)

Morning again, you chatty ladies. How's it going in there? I only saw the styles, did I miss anything? Went back to sleep after having been awake since 4, was seeing stars dancing around my head :disappearing-smilie:.

Who's baking? I KNOW one has to be Rosemary the baking queen. What ya making?

WEll, Julie, thinkin' I'm going to make either ginger cookies this morning or maybe some almond bars, or chocodiles! YUP thinkin' so....... my son's used to call them crocodiles when they were little.... they have a peanut butter crust, with melted chocolate, peanut butter, and coconut on top! Mmmmmmmmmm old family recipe!

Morning again, you chatty ladies. How's it going in there? I only saw the styles, did I miss anything? Went back to sleep after having been awake since 4, was seeing stars dancing around my head :disappearing-smilie:.

Who's baking? I KNOW one has to be Rosemary the baking queen. What ya making?

Morning sweet Julie! How are you today?

Passing Sara and extra charged mocha with triple esspresso! Hey Zaz have ya ever seen Triple Esspresso? It's hysterical! I was laughing so hard............ well, y'er all women, you know what almost happened! :o SOoooooooooo FUNNY!!! Take everyone you know to it if you ever get the chance! :lol:

Merry Christmas (almost), Debi! :mikec: Good morning, everyone!

Wow, I'm so excited ... this thread only had 3 pages to read!! Cocoa with yummy homemade whipped cream sounds divine to me! Just may have to dump the coffee and go for the chocolate! And that bourbon soaked cherry pound cake ... anything from Paula Deen is mmmmm-mmmmm-good!

Passing Sara and extra charged mocha with triple esspresso! Hey Zaz have ya ever seen Triple Esspresso? It's hysterical! I was laughing so hard............ well, y'er all women, you know what almost happened! :o SOoooooooooo FUNNY!!! Take everyone you know to it if you ever get the chance! :lol:

Yummy, Rosemary - thank you sooooooooo much!

Merry Christmas (almost), Debi! :mikec: Good morning, everyone!

Wow, I'm so excited ... this thread only had 3 pages to read!! Cocoa with yummy homemade whipped cream sounds divine to me! Just may have to dump the coffee and go for the chocolate! And that bourbon soaked cherry pound cake ... anything from Paula Deen is mmmmm-mmmmm-good!

Uh oh Kimmy, Debi doesn't like that dude! Debi, c'mon out now, he's gone! :lol: Wow, never seen anyone duck behind a tree so fast!!! one minute she's there the next... :eekout:

OMG LOOK at Kimmy's ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Cut Out Snowflakes Oh oh oh, they look just like the real ones!!! GOtta have!!! YUP do!

Hi Rosemary! Yeah, I was hiding ... watch out ... I've been known to throw a snowball or two (he-he) :mikec: ... but, they are made out of digital paper snowflakes so they shouldn't hurt ya.

Yes, thought the Cut Out Snowflake templates would be fun to use in both pretty winter layouts and cutsie kid ones! Glad you like them!

OMG LOOK at Kimmy's ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Cut Out Snowflakes Oh oh oh, they look just like the real ones!!! GOtta have!!! YUP do!

Hi Rosemary! Yeah, I was hiding ... watch out ... I've been known to throw a snowball or two (he-he) :mikec: ... but, they are made out of digital paper snowflakes so they shouldn't hurt ya.

Yes, thought the Cut Out Snowflake templates would be fun to use in both pretty winter layouts and cutsie kid ones! Glad you like them!

Well, they floated down, ever so gently, into my cart. They're angel soft and soooooooo pretty! Love 'em, and can't wait to use 'em! :lol:

FYI: Ashleigh's baby, Akira Marie, was born on December 5th (I think). I don't have any particulars, but I CAN tell you she's really cute. :) Hopefully Ashleigh will be awake enough to stop by soon to give us a status report. Last I heard Akira was doing really well. :)

Archived