Let's Go Shopping Babes

That is such a fun collection! I LOVE it! And the other Gingerbread collection too. Couldn't resist them both! and the extra alpha! I've got so many new collections but had to use that one right away! :lol:

You know my girls totally cracked me up while I was drawing those Gingerbread people - they came by my computer and said "Hey look, Mom's drawing Belly Bottom Gingerbread" ! LOL... I just about fell off my chair. I am not sure why but it's true their legs do look a bit like bell bottoms! lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That is soooooooo funny! I love it! I was wondering where they were going when I read Belly....... :disappearing-smilie: Hahahahahhaa How old are they?

I was thinkin' buttons! :lol:

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is such a fun collection! I LOVE it! And the other Gingerbread collection too. Couldn't resist them both! and the extra alpha! I've got so many new collections but had to use that one right away! :lol:

You know my girls totally cracked me up while I was drawing those Gingerbread people - they came by my computer and said "Hey look, Mom's drawing Belly Bottom Gingerbread" ! LOL... I just about fell off my chair. I am not sure why but it's true their legs do look a bit like bell bottoms! lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That is soooooooo funny! I love it! I was wondering where they were going when I read Belly....... :disappearing-smilie: Hahahahahhaa How old are they?

Kendahl my oldest is 20 and Kailey is 15, then I have two boys ages 13 and 9 :)

I was thinkin' buttons! :lol:

LOL! You crack me up!

Oh you are still really busy then, teenagers in the house! :lol: I'm down to one teenager and he's turning 19 on the 28th! Wow, he's still a baby to me! ..... :disappearing-smilie:

Lol. I think they will always be our babies no matter how old they are ;) It still amazes me that my oldest is 20, she looks much younger and that's fine by me!

Oh you are still really busy then, teenagers in the house! :lol: I'm down to one teenager and he's turning 19 on the 28th! Wow, he's still a baby to me! ..... :disappearing-smilie:

Lol. I think they will always be our babies no matter how old they are ;) It still amazes me that my oldest is 20, she looks much younger and that's fine by me!

Oh yeah, makes you seem even younger too! Gotta love that!

Oh yeah, makes you seem even younger too! Gotta love that!

Well Rosemary, I could chat all night but I have to go grocery shopping. We ran out of dishwashing machine detergent and that is not a pretty thing for my kitchen - dishes are overflowing! And I need to get some more stuff for next weeks baking ;) I will be waiting for you to come over and help. lol

:waving-hi: Carrie, are you here or are you reading and lost in the thread somewhere? :lol:

lol Rosemary, I was here but, then I got side tracked and went off to watch tv and left my browser open ;)

HAHAHAHAHA that would never happen to me! :lol: <----- yeah, let's go with that! ;)

Since the chat was interrupted, I will do my gushing here.

I am in absolute awe of the whole Time Traveler extravaganza.

It will all be mine, just not all this week. (and I'm not telling which pieces come first).

It is so utterly cool! I'm really excited about how everything works together (the round alphabet fitting inside the telephone dial number holes) - collaboration is wonderful!

And the zip kits, like the Fab 5s, and so fun! And affordable!

I say this often, but I love getting new pieces to kits I already have and love. So Jacie, thanks for the zip kit and the freebies for your Watercolor collections.

So many wonderful new things this week. It has truly been a record breaker.

thanks, all you wonderful, talented designers!

:)

Just wanted to say I downloaded Valerie's 12 Days of Christmas Angels Mini last night, and you have to see it up close to believe it. The word art is really special. Angel quotes I've never seen before. And the paper in indescribable - each piece is a work of art (or love, more likely). The marketing image simply does not begin to do it justice.

:)

Just wanted to say I downloaded Valerie's 12 Days of Christmas Angels Mini last night, and you have to see it up close to believe it. The word art is really special. Angel quotes I've never seen before. And the paper in indescribable - each piece is a work of art (or love, more likely). The marketing image simply does not begin to do it justice.

Ahhh, thanks! I'm so glad you noticed. I tried to make it magical and surreal and searched quite a bit for quotes I thought would serve many purposes.

Archived