Let's Go Shopping Babes

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! I've been busy all day and just had my first chance to check out the boutique. So much gorgeous time traveler items! Kerry, Paula, Carolyn ... I am absolutely drooling!

Course there's all the other beautiful products you ladies have cooked up as well ... too many to mention but ... oh my, my cart is overflowing and my credit cards are already whining!

Thank you all so much for your continued dedication to bringing all of us the best digital scrapbooking products on the Internet.

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

:having-a-party:

:christmas:

Yay! Just printed out the October calendar and layout! Two more months and the birthday pages to go!

Shalae, where are you? lol

I did upload the calendar pages to the gallery - hope I eventually get the energy to show you all some of the layouts - I love this calendar and I hope they do too

Syndee is a night owl and she's on the west coast, bet she's just started linking----the good news? makes Thursday last so long ;)

Thanks Valerie! We love Thursdays, because it's a fun day to let out designers know

how much we appreciate their hard work! Pssstttttt that includes you..... :giggle_bear:

Oh Sweet, any hints :please:

Lol :) Silly girl, I have to keep a few secrets to keep things interesting don't I? lol

Well, you know I HAD to try! :winking_baby::winking_baby::winking_baby: <----- there, threw in a couple of those guys for you too! :lol: I'll miss the chat tomorrow morning, bummed, and then my DS#2 comes home from college so probably won't be on as much from now until after Christmas! Hope you have a terrific :christmas:

That is such a fun collection! I LOVE it! And the other Gingerbread collection too. Couldn't resist them both! and the extra alpha! I've got so many new collections but had to use that one right away! :lol:

You know my girls totally cracked me up while I was drawing those Gingerbread people - they came by my computer and said "Hey look, Mom's drawing Belly Bottom Gingerbread" ! LOL... I just about fell off my chair. I am not sure why but it's true their legs do look a bit like bell bottoms! lol

Oh Sweet, any hints :please:

Lol :) Silly girl, I have to keep a few secrets to keep things interesting don't I? lol

Well, you know I HAD to try! :winking_baby::winking_baby::winking_baby: <----- there, threw in a couple of those guys for you too! :lol: I'll miss the chat tomorrow morning, bummed, and then my DS#2 comes home from college so probably won't be on as much from now until after Christmas! Hope you have a terrific :christmas:

Lol. Well you can't blame a girl for trying!

That is such a fun collection! I LOVE it! And the other Gingerbread collection too. Couldn't resist them both! and the extra alpha! I've got so many new collections but had to use that one right away! :lol:

You know my girls totally cracked me up while I was drawing those Gingerbread people - they came by my computer and said "Hey look, Mom's drawing Belly Bottom Gingerbread" ! LOL... I just about fell off my chair. I am not sure why but it's true their legs do look a bit like bell bottoms! lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That is soooooooo funny! I love it! I was wondering where they were going when I read Belly....... :disappearing-smilie: Hahahahahhaa How old are they?

Archived