Let's Go Shopping Babes

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI: Ashleigh's baby, Akira Marie, was born on December 5th (I think). I don't have any particulars, but I CAN tell you she's really cute. :) Hopefully Ashleigh will be awake enough to stop by soon to give us a status report. Last I heard Akira was doing really well. :)

WOOHOO! I've been wondering!!! Congrats Ashleigh ... love her name ... can't wait to see your new sweetheart! (HUGS and LOVE)

DEBI!!!!!! Miss ya girlfriend.christmas.gif to you too, and to all of you.

Rosemary, I don't care what you call em, I WANT them. I've been a :littleangel:all year, so I deserve them cookies. giggle_bear.gif

I'm just having some waffles for breakfast and no baking for me today. Off for my last finals today and tonight.

<------------------------WISH Julie lots of LUCK fer her FINALS. . . .but then she's been study'n HARD. . .So she'll ACE'UM !!!!!!

FYI: Ashleigh's baby, Akira Marie, was born on December 5th (I think). I don't have any particulars, but I CAN tell you she's really cute. :) Hopefully Ashleigh will be awake enough to stop by soon to give us a status report. Last I heard Akira was doing really well. :)

Oh OH OH wanta hold the baby! YUP do! wait y'er turn Debi!!! :lol: knew you were gonna fight me f'er her! YUP Auntie Rosemary's got DIBS!!! YUP does too! ..... :winking_baby:

Oh yeah, make y'er own!!! Don'tcha know that eggnog in the stores always tastes terrible!!! thick and ugh! YUP that's what it tastes like! Make it fresh with pasteurized eggs! Works GREAT!!!! YUMMMMY now I've got to go find a recipe for that too! :lol:

I haven't been able to find pasteurized eggs in my area. Am I doomed then?

WEll, Julie, thinkin' I'm going to make either ginger cookies this morning or maybe some almond bars, or chocodiles! YUP thinkin' so....... my son's used to call them crocodiles when they were little.... they have a peanut butter crust, with melted chocolate, peanut butter, and coconut on top! Mmmmmmmmmm old family recipe!

Send almond bars. I just finished off the caramel bars. ;)

Came back with my version of Mocha (I feel just like one of the big girls now) and got sidetracked by the snowflakes! Great job Kim

Thanks, Mary Lou!

I'm going to have to head out ... going to Laura's house to see baby Adrianna and, hopefully, make some Christmas cookies! I'll try to pop in later ... can't wait to see all the goodies in the boutique today -- I took a peek and there are lots of goodies coming your way!! :snow_grin: (that's for Debi since she's not fond of the elf)

Thank you for sharing this Zaz! I was wondering too! Cute, now, that I never doubted for a second lol

Passing Sara and extra charged mocha with triple esspresso! Hey Zaz have ya ever seen Triple Esspresso? It's hysterical! I was laughing so hard............ well, y'er all women, you know what almost happened! :o SOoooooooooo FUNNY!!! Take everyone you know to it if you ever get the chance! :lol:

I would LOVE to see that. It's hard being this far north and broke. ;)

WEll, Julie, thinkin' I'm going to make either ginger cookies this morning or maybe some almond bars, or chocodiles! YUP thinkin' so....... my son's used to call them crocodiles when they were little.... they have a peanut butter crust, with melted chocolate, peanut butter, and coconut on top! Mmmmmmmmmm old family recipe!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Caramel bars <----------------- WHAT??? took ya three days? Must not'a liked 'em too much........... :giggle_bear: Okay I'll make 'em but YOU have to come down to pick 'em up! :lol: YUP do!!!! Meet'cha at the MOA again?

Passing Sara and extra charged mocha with triple esspresso! Hey Zaz have ya ever seen Triple Esspresso? It's hysterical! I was laughing so hard............ well, y'er all women, you know what almost happened! :o SOoooooooooo FUNNY!!! Take everyone you know to it if you ever get the chance! :lol:

I would LOVE to see that. It's hard being this far north and broke. ;)

If you ever get the chance, go, it's sooooooooooo good... One of the guys son's worked at our church in the youth group for a few years. Cool!

Came back with my version of Mocha (I feel just like one of the big girls now) and got sidetracked by the snowflakes! Great job Kim

Thanks, Mary Lou!

I'm going to have to head out ... going to Laura's house to see baby Adrianna and, hopefully, make some Christmas cookies! I'll try to pop in later ... can't wait to see all the goodies in the boutique today -- I took a peek and there are lots of goodies coming your way!! snow_grin.gif (that's for Debi since she's not fond of the elf)

Kimmy !!!! thankyou.gif for snow_grin.gif !!!! yea Rosemary ALWAYS has my back on that "Little snow throwing dude" !!! HE SCARES ME !!!! She's been known for using him to keep me in line from time to time. . .AND YES. . . .it WORKS !!!!!. . . .Hey the happy-sun.gif is out here today. . . .better go give that Snowman some shades. . . . .snow_cool.gif there that's better. . . .(hope he doesn't melt). . . . "Got ICE"????

Thanks, Mary Lou!

I'm going to have to head out ... going to Laura's house to see baby Adrianna and, hopefully, make some Christmas cookies! I'll try to pop in later ... can't wait to see all the goodies in the boutique today -- I took a peek and there are lots of goodies coming your way!! snow_grin.gif (that's for Debi since she's not fond of the elf)

Kimmy !!!! thankyou.gif for snow_grin.gif !!!! yea Rosemary ALWAYS has my back on that "Little snow throwing dude" !!! HE SCARES ME !!!! She's been known for using him to keep me in line from time to time. . .AND YES. . . .it WORKS !!!!!. . . .Hey the happy-sun.gif is out here today. . . .better go give that Snowman some shades. . . . .snow_cool.gif there that's better. . . .(hope he doesn't melt). . . . "Got ICE"????

You know I do Debi! :wub:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Caramel bars <----------------- WHAT??? took ya three days? Must not'a liked 'em too much........... :giggle_bear: Okay I'll make 'em but YOU have to come down to pick 'em up! :lol: YUP do!!!! Meet'cha at the MOA again?

Well, it took three days because I was savoring them. I also wasn't as good at sharing as I normally am. ;) I have paperwork that will need to get to the Cities in the near future, so beware. Next time we could just meet at IKEA or something. ;)

Well, it took three days because I was savoring them. I also wasn't as good at sharing as I normally am. ;) I have paperwork that will need to get to the Cities in the near future, so beware. Next time we could just meet at IKEA or something. ;)

I'll be there almond bars in hand! YOU didn't share? ;) I told ya you'd like 'em ......... now for the test! are they as good as brownies??? ........... :disappearing-smilie:

Thank you for sharing this Zaz! I was wondering too! Cute, now, that I never doubted for a second lol

Oh, my - how wonderful! I have been thinking about her a lot lately and wondering what was going on - guessin' she is a tiny bit busy. ya think?

OH MY WORD !!!! (said in my bestest Shirley Temple voice). . . . .THOSE snowflakes are to DIE FOR !!!!! AND. . . .yup. . . .I'm SO going to snag those new Christmas pet brushes !!!!!!!! OH MY WORD !!!! Going to be another WONDERFUL Life in the Boutique this week !!!!!

No place I rather be then shopp'n & chat'n with the BB during the HOLIDAYS !!!! disappearing-smilie.gif

jawdrop.gif VALERIES in the Boutique??????????????????toot.giftoot.gif

I'll be there almond bars in hand! YOU didn't share? ;) I told ya you'd like 'em ......... now for the test! are they as good as brownies??? ........... :disappearing-smilie:

I DID share with Bryan, but not the kids. They would pass out all that sugary goodness. Mind you, that wouldn't be all bad, but I needed it more than them. ;) Now, as to the test...more research may be needed. :D

Archived