Let's Go Shopping Babes

:waving-hi: ------> Hi Debi. Anything monkeyish come your way recently? :monkeydance:

Keep on the look-out, as I understand there are some monkeys coming your way real soon. I spoke to Santa and he said that you were a very good girl in adopting Monkey, that you were getting an extra special Christmas Gift from him. But you can't open it until Christmas And no peeking either. Those are his rules.

:rofl: She got it Carol, and she's scared to open it before Christmas... You did say Santa would know! :winking_baby: <------------ she's curious though so maybe she'll peek and put it back together! :lol: I'd send a couple of these guys :mikec::mikec: over to watch 'er! :giggle_bear:

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

waving-hi.gif ------> Hi Debi. Anything monkeyish come your way recently? monkeydance.gif

Keep on the look-out, as I understand there are some monkeys coming your way real soon. I spoke to Santa and he said that you were a very good girl in adopting Monkey, that you were getting an extra special Christmas Gift from him. But you can't open it until Christmas And no peeking either. Those are his rules.

Hey YOU !!! I just sent ya an e-mail. . . ."Monkeyish"???? YES as a MATTER OF FACT. . .the mail lady honked with a PACKAGE from the BRONX. . .hmmmmmmmmmmmm. . .now WHO do Monkey & I know from the BRONX???????????

NO. . .can't peek. . . .Monkey HIDE IT TILL CHRISTMAS !!!!

GEEZzzzzzzzzzzzz Santa's got RULES?????????????????giggle_bear.gif

Hey Ladies. . .I saw the "filesave" items the other day. . . Now does that add the products file names in for you???? I STILL remember when Pat (Pat Barnes) taught me to add it in PSE7. . . .OMG what an amazing moment that was. . . .STILL LOVE her for that !!!! But now I'm really wanting to know about the "filesavers". . .maybe it's EVEN COOLER !!!!

File Save does not add file names for you, it saves various versions of your layout for print and for web. It does keep your metadata in tact when it saves the jpg versions.

For tools that help you track supplies, you will want to check out Rename Layer and Supply Tracker. You can find them by clicking on the links in my signature. The product descriptions should help you understand what they do. smile.gif

christmas.gif Christy !!!! and thankyou.gif !!!! I see I was CONFUSSED by the TWO products. . .JUST read the new one's discription. . . .OMG HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!! OH MY. . .my carts filling up fast. . .LOVE THURSDAYS in Scrap Girl Towne. . .YUP. . .do. . .DO TOO Rosemary. . .now stop that. . .or Santa's going to bring ya COAL fer ya stocking. . .yup. . will. . .WILL TOO !!! Nevermind. . .(teehee). . . .

You are SUCH a tease. I could use some time standing still (as long as I can turn it back on again later.)

Not only will it make time stand still (you can turn it back on any time) but it may even make your heart skip a beat as it is so incredible. AND, it involves several designers----they are all busy in the boutique and then there will be a big POOF and pixie dust will twinkle through the air, the clouds will part and angels will sing.

and i'm not teasing.

LOL now this made me LOL

Hey Ladies. . .I saw the "filesave" items the other day. . . Now does that add the products file names in for you???? I STILL remember when Pat (Pat Barnes) taught me to add it in PSE7. . . .OMG what an amazing moment that was. . . .STILL LOVE her for that !!!! But now I'm really wanting to know about the "filesavers". . .maybe it's EVEN COOLER !!!!

File Save does not add file names for you, it saves various versions of your layout for print and for web. It does keep your metadata in tact when it saves the jpg versions.

For tools that help you track supplies, you will want to check out Rename Layer and Supply Tracker. You can find them by clicking on the links in my signature. The product descriptions should help you understand what they do. smile.gif

christmas.gif Christy !!!! and thankyou.gif !!!! I see I was CONFUSSED by the TWO products. . .JUST read the new one's discription. . . .OMG HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!! OH MY. . .my carts filling up fast. . .LOVE THURSDAYS in Scrap Girl Towne. . .YUP. . .do. . .DO TOO Rosemary. . .now stop that. . .or Santa's going to bring ya COAL fer ya stocking. . .yup. . will. . .WILL TOO !!! Nevermind. . .(teehee). . . .

Oh You wouldn't :jawdrop: ............... :giggle_bear:

Just popping in to say hi. I wish you could see what I had a sneak peek of.... it should be coming out soon.... just a little more linking in the boutique is what I hear. It was magical, whimsical and just plain ole darlin'. Not much longer to wait.... Do I have your attention yet?

:waving-hi: Caroline! It's you too? And Valerie! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO <----------- sorry screaming! :lol: Can't help myself!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I have no idea what you are talking about.... :blink: LOL

Merry Christmas to you too Debi!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm really? .................. :winking_baby: 'k goin' back in............ :walkinghelmet:

Just popping in to say hi. I wish you could see what I had a sneak peek of.... it should be coming out soon.... just a little more linking in the boutique is what I hear. It was magical, whimsical and just plain ole darlin'. Not much longer to wait.... Do I have your attention yet?

Ummmmmm YES!!!! I think Valerie got it when she said clouds would be parting! :lol: I can't wait to see!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I'm with you. The peek I've seen was just overwhelming. Even I can't wait to see the magic in the air when the boutique linking is complete.

The suspense is building..........

:disappearing-smilie:

I'm with you. The peek I've seen was just overwhelming. Even I can't wait to see the magic in the air when the boutique linking is complete.

The suspense is building..........

:disappearing-smilie:

Adding you to the naughty list of teasers to share with Santa when I see him! ......... :giggle_bear:

:waving-hi: ------> Hi Debi. Anything monkeyish come your way recently? :monkeydance:

:rofl: She got it Carol, and she's scared to open it before Christmas... You did say Santa would know! :winking_baby: <------------ she's curious though so maybe she'll peek and put it back together! :lol: I'd send a couple of these guys :mikec::mikec: over to watch 'er! :giggle_bear:

waving-hi.gif ------> Hi Debi. Anything monkeyish come your way recently? monkeydance.gif

Hey YOU !!! I just sent ya an e-mail. . . ."Monkeyish"???? YES as a MATTER OF FACT. . .the mail lady honked with a PACKAGE from the BRONX. . .hmmmmmmmmmmmm. . .now WHO do Monkey & I know from the BRONX???????????

NO. . .can't peek. . . .Monkey HIDE IT TILL CHRISTMAS !!!!

GEEZzzzzzzzzzzzz Santa's got RULES?????????????????giggle_bear.gif

Yup! Santa's got his rules and his elves are watching you. :mikec: --> Debi <-- :mikec: So I'd be careful, very careful. As you never know when a snowball is going to catch you in the back of the head. :mikec::rofl:

And thank you Debi for the lovely gift. And there's a sale on too. Love Ya!

:dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin:

Archived