Online Training Sessions

Guest kaz

Hi, I am very new to this- only just getting into the digital side of things. Saw the trining session that's coming up on filters & plug ins which sounds fab, BUT i have paint shop pro- do they do the sessions to cover other programs other than photoshop??

[quote name='kaz' post='50464' date='Jul 2 2006, 06:31 PM']Hi, I am very new to this- only just getting into the digital side of things. Saw the trining session that's coming up on filters & plug ins which sounds fab, BUT i have paint shop pro- do they do the sessions to cover other programs other than photoshop??[/quote]

So sorry you missed the PSP verison. It started last month and is running right now. Then the PS/PSE version starts next week. I'm sure the PSP version will be offered again down the road sometime, just keep checking the newsletter.
Lori

HI, thanks for your replies. I will look out for it in the future. In the meantime I'll continue trying to get to grips with PSPX, bye for now. Karen

[quote name='kaz' post='50540' date='Jul 3 2006, 07:23 AM']HI, thanks for your replies. I will look out for it in the future. In the meantime I'll continue trying to get to grips with PSPX, bye for now. Karen[/quote]

[url="http://www.scrapgirls.com/store/product.php?id=5516"]Scrapbook Software Secrets Revealed: Paint Shop Pro (PSP) X [/url]

Ro, our CEO, just finished this amazing collection of movies specifically designed for people like you, and by popular demand-----check it out, you just may find this to be the best tool around!

Archived