It's Boutique Wednesday! Wooooo Hoooooo!

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<----------------shamelessly raising EMPTY cuppa......................AND monstercry.gif I MISSED my Be-wub.gif 'd SYNDEE !!!! Rrosemary thankyou.gif for the Head's up that she was here. . . .BUT. . .got sidetracked jawdrop.gif as soon as you mentioned Syndee's November Sky's STYLES !!!!! Had to exercisebike.gif & GRAB'UM !!!! OMG LOVE THEM !!!!2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

cowwave.gif Morning BBs !!!! Hope EVERYONE had a WONDERFUL LIFE. . . .er. . . .um. . .CHRISTMAS (sorry my FAV christmas movie, just can't let it go). . . . .

CAROL: I'm here. . .all wrapped up in "MONKEY LOVE". . . . .yup. . . .warm & toastie. . . . . .(gee. . .it think I smell a layout coming) teehee

Teeeee Heeeeee, CAROL, Debi still can't believe I could keep a SECRET for that loong...... :rofl: Think's I'd have a problem not TALKIN' f'er some reason! :lol: ... Can't imagine why she'd think such a thing! ........ :disappearing-smilie:

TOD is just too much for me. I need some people to give me pointers on the best way to approach......for the next time (because we all know there will be one :disappearing-smilie: )

I found a lot of them quickly, then kind of bogged down at the end. I'm going to have one more look today in case I see something I think I should change. Then I can send an updated one in.

TOD is just too much for me. I need some people to give me pointers on the best way to approach......for the next time (because we all know there will be one :disappearing-smilie: )

I know what you mean. I'm so stuck and am not having luck on the hard ones, there's got to be a trick that I'm just not getting 'cause it takes me forever and I still don't have them all......... HELP!!! I've gotten no hints from Angela this time in the thread either! :monstercry::monstercry::monstercry:

Joyce. . . .FINE thank you. . . .Did your friends here (up the road from me) tell ya . . . . ."NO SNOW for Christmas in the SNOWBELT"???? jawdrop.gif What's up with that?????. . . .MUD MUD & MORE MUD. . . . . .And 11 people & two large "furbabies" troop'n through. . . . . . . .well it wasn't PRUDDY !!! hahohi.gifhahohi.gifhahohi.gif but.....................it was so much fun WHO CARES???? (well I do. . .I'm on MUD duty this week) rofl.gifrofl.gif BUT..............I MUST REPORT................SNOW.........SNOW is finally HERE !!!!!! NO MORE MUD. . .until the THAW!!!!!!!!!

Hi Carol! :waving-hi: how was your Christmas?

<----------------shamelessly raising EMPTY cuppa......................AND monstercry.gif I MISSED my Be-wub.gif 'd SYNDEE !!!! Rosemary thankyou.gif for the Head's up that she was here. . . .BUT. . .got sidetracked jawdrop.gif as soon as you mentioned Syndee's November Sky's STYLES !!!!! Had to exercisebike.gif & GRAB'UM !!!! OMG LOVE THEM !!!!2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

cowwave.gif Morning BBs !!!! Hope EVERYONE had a WONDERFUL LIFE. . . .er. . . .um. . .CHRISTMAS (sorry my FAV christmas movie, just can't let it go). . . . .

CAROL: I'm here. . .all wrapped up in "MONKEY LOVE". . . . .yup. . . .warm & toastie. . . . . .(gee. . .it think I smell a layout coming) teehee

When did Carol sneak in?

Hi Rosemary. My Christmas was wonderful.

Debi, Glad that you are toasty warm in your monkey-wear. And yes, I'm waiting for the layout to appear.

Nobody can believe that you kept a secret for so long Rosemary. Bwahahahahaha!

Karina, I snuck in when your back was turned. I'm sneaky that way.

Good morning to everyone else. Managed to finish reading the thread before it got too far along. Now I can keep up. I didn't even start the TOD. Will try to get some of that done later today.

Anyway, back to the boutique to see what is new.

Joyce. . . .FINE thank you. . . .Did your friends here (up the road from me) tell ya . . . . ."NO SNOW for Christmas in the SNOWBELT"???? jawdrop.gif What's up with that?????. . . .MUD MUD & MORE MUD. . . . . .And 11 people & two large "furbabies" troop'n through. . . . . . . .well it wasn't PRUDDY !!! hahohi.gifhahohi.gifhahohi.gif but.....................it was so much fun WHO CARES???? (well I do. . .I'm on MUD duty this week) rofl.gifrofl.gif BUT..............I MUST REPORT................SNOW.........SNOW is finally HERE !!!!!! NO MORE MUD. . .until the THAW!!!!!!!!!

I don't see Joanie as much now, because she goes to a different Church, and we haven't had stitching much over the Christmas holidays. I have to tell you we haven't had even one flake of snow. They were predicting it for today; then the temp. went up (it's 40 degrees now) and we're supposed to get rain today.

No snow here yet in The Bronx. It's just really COLD! Might get some snow over New Year's, but the forecast keeps changing. I want some snow. And I want it today.

I wanted to get some photos of the snirt that was around here, however, it rained and it all went bye bye. Next snow perhaps.

Off to the boutique. BBL

Wow, I'm here and there's not 11 pages to catch up on! Hello everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are ready to load the carts up! What a great sale! Well, I just dropped in to say hello. I think I'd better get out of my pajamas since it's 11 already! Did I ever mention that I love pajamas?!

Hmm, no more mud, Debi? I may have a problem with that. Just don't go look in the boutique, 'kay? wink.gif

OH NO. . .sorry. . . .I LOVE YOUR MUD !!!! think I have EVERY PIECE !!!!! MY BAD !!!!

LOVE MUD !!!LOVE MUD!!!LOVE MUD !!! disappearing-smilie.gif

I was just coming to see if anyone else had spotted it. I think I shall sign up for it. We leave on the 11th of Feb. for our Amazone River trip, but I think I can do this if I stay organized.

waving-hi.gif Valerie & Anna. . . . .SMILE I got a NEW camera for Christmas................(my old one died two weeks before CHRISTMAS).......

Move in just alittle closer will ya???? NOW SMILE.................ahhhhhhh now that's going to be a good one....................THANKS!!!!!!

Archived