It's Boutique Wednesday! Wooooo Hoooooo!

The Froo Froo Collection is unbelievable! I adore this collection Chere!!! Wonderful colors! Bright and cheery! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Thanks so much, Missy :) Glad you like it - it's kind of girlie and fun. Next week will be something not so....frilly! LOL!

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning, everyone! Thought I'd check in before I read the rest of the thread.

We have beautiful snow this morning - just a few inches, and it's above freezing, so won't last long.

smile.gif

Morning DJ !!!!! Glad to see ya up with Mommy this morning. . . . .HOW are ya FEELING???? santa bring ya anything in your stocking this year?????. . . .You've been SUCH A GOOD BRAVE GIRL this year......................................LOVE YA DJ !!!!!!!

DJ says "Woof! I got a cute little stuffed raccoon, treats, and lots of lovin' for Christmas. And I got to kiss Kitty several times! My fur is growing back in, so I'm not so cold when I go outside. Love, DJ"

Awwww sweet! Glad she's up and runnin' around!

Hey it's Julie waving-hi.gif and Janine! Great Cheesecake BTW wink.gif

CHEESECAKE ?????jawdrop.gif you got a "cheesecake shot" of Janine & Julie ?????? MY MY MY MY....................MY !!!!!!

Hey all! I just wanted to say "HI!" and "Happy New Year!" I don't know when I'll have a chance to be online again (hopefully once more, but I'll be in the boutique). Have a great day and pray that I survive the day cooped up in a small car for at least six hours with at least one child who doesn't behave well in a car. The roads still don't look great, but we're making an attempt to wander anyway.

I'll miss you BBs!!! Have some hot chocolate for me! :)

The Froo Froo Collection is unbelievable! I adore this collection Chere!!! Wonderful colors! Bright and cheery! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

Thanks so much, Missy smile.gif Glad you like it - it's kind of girlie and fun. Next week will be something not so....frilly! LOL!

Chere.....................LOVE LOVE LOVE the frilliness of Froo Froo. . . . .IN MY CART !!!! YUP. . .is. . . .IS TOO Rosemary. . . .now stop that !!! teehee

Off to see the "Year Round collection"..................................

Thanks, Rosemary! smile.gif I do love pink and green together. Then again, I just like pink with about anything. When did I become so darn girlie?!

LOVE LOVE LOVE PINK !!!

Chere.................doesn't PINK go with EVERYTHING????????????????????????????????

Oh my goodness SARA!!! Your winter warmth zip kit is fantastic! I love your color combos! this is a must have!!!! love love LOOOOOOOVE it! :party-smiley-048:

Thanks! I'm went south for some snow and was really inspired. I love hot chocolate. You are lucky I got it working. My laptop is having connection issues and I was fortunate to get it working.

Hi Babes!

:)

I decided to click on page 9 first. lol I'll try to go back and see what's been up on the other 8 pages.

I LOVE green...and that Froo Froo collection sure caught my eye.

It's so much fun seeing new stuff appear each week! I love it! lol

Those zip kits are cute and the Year Round collection looks great (I already mentioned Froo Froo)...and the new styles, and layout templates, and brushes, and the class....it's boutique heaven.

And I happen to know of something else that y'all will see today. And I'm "pretty sure" you'll love it. hehe

Sorry...I couldn't resist.

:eekout:

I told myself I had to download a put away my last order before I could get anything else, but the new collections are making me want to bend a little bit on that thought. Love the Year Around Collection and as I mom of 2 girls the Froo Froo collection is right up my alley.

I'll be poking back in later this afternoon.

I'm about to leave for a funeral. A WONDERFUL, touching, example-setting man at my church passed away this week. He's had a hard road of so many health issues...but he has always praised the Lord throughout it all. And has always witnessed to anyone/everyone in the hospitals whenever he was in. What a dear soul.

I'll see y'all later on...

Thanks Rosemary! I think designing Year Round was what kept me sane during the holidays. :) hee hee

So... was the TOD supposed to keep us SANE during the holidays?.......... :dunno: ......... just askin'....... :walkinghelmet: ............. :rofl: ............. can ya tell I'm off lookin' for more! :lol:

I'll be poking back in later this afternoon.

I'm about to leave for a funeral. A WONDERFUL, touching, example-setting man at my church passed away this week. He's had a hard road of so many health issues...but he has always praised the Lord throughout it all. And has always witnessed to anyone/everyone in the hospitals whenever he was in. What a dear soul.

I'll see y'all later on...

Char. . . .I'm sorry for your friend's family loss. . . .What an amazing human being he must have been. . . . . . . .

It's so much fun seeing new stuff appear each week! I love it! lol

Those zip kits are cute and the Year Round collection looks great (I already mentioned Froo Froo)...and the new styles, and layout templates, and brushes, and the class....it's boutique heaven.

And I happen to know of something else that y'all will see today. And I'm "pretty sure" you'll love it. hehe

Sorry...I couldn't resist.

:eekout:

ACK........ :jawdrop: she's teasin' us AGAIN!!! :o

Oh Sara, I love that MUG!!! And the quote is awesome! :) beautiful ZIP collection!

I'll definitely second that one. I love it.

Oh thank you! I love hot chocolate and other hot drinks (that includes coffee.) It's why winter is my favorite season.

Archived