It's Boutique Wednesday! Wooooo Hoooooo!

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Busy day for me today - will be MIA most all day - hoping that some one really nice will keep a running list of all the new fun and beautiful things that our amazing designers have ready for us - today is our wedding anniversary and we are going to make a special day of it - Have fun shopping and I will check back in later tonight to see all the new goodies!

Busy day for me today - will be MIA most all day - hoping that some one really nice will keep a running list of all the new fun and beautiful things that our amazing designers have ready for us - today is our wedding anniversary and we are going to make a special day of it - Have fun shopping and I will check back in later tonight to see all the new goodies!

Sara, there's always a running list in the boutique.... Just look under what's new and you've got everything that's shown up lately!

:winking_baby:

Goo Morning Joyce and Sara! I'm going to have to go out and snow blow my drive and my mothers drive and both our sidewalks! A real bummer - you can see I'm rushing right out there to do it!

oOOOOOOOO YUCK.......we've had our share of snow here in MN lately too... maybe it'll warm up when/if the sun comes out? .......... :disappearing-smilie:

Goo Morning Joyce and Sara! I'm going to have to go out and snow blow my drive and my mothers drive and both our sidewalks! A real bummer - you can see I'm rushing right out there to do it!

I'm jealous of the snow, but I don't envy you having to go out and snow blow the drives. I guess everything comes with a price doesn't it. They were forecasting snow for us today, but now it has changed to rain. Oh well.

I'm jealous of the snow, but I don't envy you having to go out and snow blow the drives. I guess everything comes with a price doesn't it. They were forecasting snow for us today, but now it has changed to rain. Oh well.

Joyce - give me rain any day! It doesn't have to be shoveled! :disappearing-smilie:

Joyce - give me rain any day! It doesn't have to be shoveled! :disappearing-smilie:

"HERE HERE" and an AMEN! ....... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey at least DS#2 is home for Christmas break and can help with that for two more weeks! :yippee:

Good Morning Ladies. Can't believe I got here before the thread went past page 1. Looking forward to seeing all the new things today, tough I won't be around for it all. Appointment this a.m. Hope to stop by later. Have fun!

I know you gals think I'm silly. We just never get any snow, and you have to admit it's beautiful, at least until you have to shovel it.

ok Joyce - define beautiful! Once the snow plows come down the road all you have is dirty snow!

:rolleyes:

Hello to all you lovely SG ladies, its a mere 12.30am here in OZ and I thought Id pop in here before going to bed, maybe just one more coffee and I might be able to keep these eyes open a little longer lol

Archived