It's Boutique Wednesday! Wooooo Hoooooo!

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well ladies. . .if someone would be so kind to keep an eye on MONKEY & MY CART. . . .I NEED to call tech support for my printer. . . .WiFi oh why did I get WiFi?????????????????

Be back SOON............................................I hope............................................................

BTW. . . .don't let Monkey FOOL YAs...........................he's HAD enough bananas already today...................

Thanks you're a PEACH........................................

OH MY.......................did Missy say Kerry was giving out STYLES in the High noon chat today?????????????????monstercry.gif Missed it being in the BOUTIQUE (Wed being the NEW THURSDAY). . . . . . . . . .monstercry.gifmonstercry.gifmonstercry.gifmonstercry.gifmonstercry.gif

MEGA MEGA MEGA monstercry.gif !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just found out HOW COOL they are in the past couple of weeks..........been buying them all along, in HOPES someday I would understand them.......................OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM NOW !!!!!!!!!!

MEGA monstercry.gif !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummm...Debi? when you pass the 3000 posts mark...I think it might be time to lose the 'New girl' blinkie!! LOL!

Christy................................jawdrop.gif ????????????????. . . . . .Have you been looking at my blinkie??????????jawdrop.gif . . . .Well I HAVE TO ADMIT I've had my eye on new ones................but.............I'm afraid I'll mess everything up if'in I touch it.......................hahohi.gifhahohi.gif

Thanks for noticing, girls! These were inspired by Karina--she shared an idea for a style (the specific thing she asked for is still on my "to do" list); inspired by photographs of her iridescent glittery fingernails! She got me thinking, and this is part of what I came up with!

Hi Christy, everyone seems to be going crazy over your new scripts. You've been incredibly busy. I have the file saving script, but I haven't actually tried it yet. Thank you for all your hard work. You're going to save a lot of people a lot of time.

Hi, Cathy!

I left to go take care of a few real life details, and came back to new goodies!

Party Confetti, just in time for New Years!

Kerry, you rock!

And did anyone else notice the form number on the Fleeting Moments overlays? I suspect the military is not the only bureaurocracy that uses form numbers. I had to laugh!

What a way to wrap up the year!

The New Year will be here whether I'm ready or not...and I still have a few packages to wrap and ship to out of town family. I scanned some heritage photos and cropped to fit into the little enamel holiday frames Michael's sells. So far they are a hit.

Oh, yeah - a new siggie. On the to-do list, but not right at the top.

I have to change my blinkie out tomorrow night, anyway.

:)

Hi Christy, everyone seems to be going crazy over your new scripts. You've been incredibly busy. I have the file saving script, but I haven't actually tried it yet. Thank you for all your hard work. You're going to save a lot of people a lot of time.

Thanks Cathy! :) I have been busy and it's fun to see the work pay off! I am glad everyone is enjoying the scripts!

Archived