It's Boutique Wednesday! Wooooo Hoooooo!

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off to make a mocha.............anyone want one? ........ :lol:

Me, me! Although I have to admit that lately I have a total addiction to Frozen hot chocolate... which my smart little brother was sure to point out to me was just frozen chocolate :D

I just plugged in our Christmas tree to make sure I get my fix in before we have to take it down :(

I think we're going to leave ours up through the week-end. DH took some of the outdoor stuff down yesterday because they were predicting bad weather starting today, but now they've changed the forecast, AGAIN.

Boutique still on 9 pages! Monkeys must still be sleeping. Think the smell of bananas will get them going?

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

It won't hurt to try waving them under their noses. I'm off to make some muffins for breakfast, but I'll keep checking in.

Morning All! The sun is trying to peek out - finally! It has been a snowy & gloomy week here in western NE, but our snow totals were minimal compared to the eastern part of the state.

I am watching the grandsons, but one is still sleeping & one is here on the couch with me, some juice & HandyManny. I can watch the Boutique for a bit and ponder more goodies. I did check out last night, my cart had more in it than I have ever done at one time before. Merry Christmas to me!

The sale is awesome, I even went through the Boutique looking for collecions for the seasons to have as the year progresses. I find myself hanging out in the new stuff & not perusing the shelves for other goodies - you know the stuff that gets tucked back behind. :disappearing-smilie:

:giggle_bear: that's what the TOD is all about! RIGHT??? .............. :disappearing-smilie:

Woooooooooo Hoooooooooooo Kim's got ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates: Target in the Boutique! Fantastic KIM!!!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Good morning, BBs! Glad you like them! Dropped them off in the back of the boutique quickly ... off to the airport to drop off my dd and sil who are on their way home to CA! Will check in later today if I get the chance!!!!

Archived