It's Boutique Wednesday! Wooooo Hoooooo!

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had so much fun with all the family, Rosemary! All four girls home at the same time! Our house was filled with girls, their hubbies and 3 little grandchildren! So much fun and crazy at the same time. Okay, gotta go ... will drive careful, mom (he-he ... actually, that's nice of you to say because my mom use to say that to me and I miss hearing it. hugs)

Have a fun shopping day!

We had so much fun with all the family, Rosemary! All four girls home at the same time! Our house was filled with girls, their hubbies and 3 little grandchildren! So much fun and crazy at the same time. Okay, gotta go ... will drive careful, mom (he-he ... actually, that's nice of you to say because my mom use to say that to me and I miss hearing it. hugs)

Have a fun shopping day!

Awwwwwwwww I still think you don't look old enough to be a grandmother KIM....... can't wait until I am..... tee hee........ okay they only got married in September so thinkin' I may have to wait a while... but you never know........ God may have other plans! :winking_baby:

Have a fun shopping day!

Awwwwwwwww I still think you don't look old enough to be a grandmother KIM....... can't wait until I am..... tee hee........ okay they only got married in September so thinkin' I may have to wait a while... but you never know........ God may have other plans! :winking_baby:

I agree she looks WAY too young!

Okay who created the wonderful Brush Set: Grungy Fragments it just says designer's name on the spot where the name should be........ :disappearing-smilie:

It's me :( I somehow missed that.

:giggle_bear: I thought it might be you Syndee, saw the fab 5 layout and wondered! :lol:

:waving-hi: How are you? :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Tired, but good!

We had a great casual Christmas :)

Oh good, so did we...... My ovens quit working the night before Christmas so we had to take our brunch egg dish over to the inlaws to bake it for breakfast along with our caramel and poppyseed rolls! :lol: Then all came back over here to eat! :rofl: what a morning, but it was a fun casual day for us too... Celebrated with more family the next day! And SNOW, boy did it snow! <---- Notice no one ever says "girl did it snow?" wonder why? .......... :disappearing-smilie:

Have a fun shopping day!

Yeah, wish I had that problem ....... :giggle_bear:

Have a fun shopping day!

Of course, you have that young looking "problem" too Syndee.......... yeah, let's go with the word "problem" :rofl: It's a problem I don't have! :lol:

<----------- Passing Margo a Mocha, want a flavor? I've got almond, raspberry, vanilla, or hazelnut <--had to get that for Zaz's Cocoa .............. :lol: Oh and Whipped cream and sprinkles too if you'd like :rofl:

raspberry please and pile on the whipped cream and light on the sprinkles! Thanks - it will be yummy!

<----------- Passing Margo a Mocha, want a flavor? I've got almond, raspberry, vanilla, or hazelnut <--had to get that for Zaz's Cocoa .............. :lol: Oh and Whipped cream and sprinkles too if you'd like :rofl:

raspberry please and pile on the whipped cream and light on the sprinkles! Thanks - it will be yummy!

:giggle_bear: You got it Margot!

OH BOY am I in trouble! So far every new thing I love and is in my basket and I just checked out last night! I have to leave for a couple of hours - thread will probably be up to 8 pages - everybody seems to be chatty today! See you later

Of course, you have that young looking "problem" too Syndee.......... yeah, let's go with the word "problem" :rofl: It's a problem I don't have! :lol:

What are you talking about girl?! You look young!!!

:giggle_bear: You got it Margot!

[/quote

Got it - thanks!

Good morning fellow babes. WOW! It's Boutique Thursday, ahhhh I mean Wednesday, and a huge sale is going on with a little something extra thrown in from Ro. Thank you Ro. You are so sweet.

I'm up, ready to have some coffee and cookies that my sister baked last night for breakfast. Off to see what's in the boutique and then I'll be back here to read the thread to catch up. There's only 3 pages so far and that will be easy to read before everyone gets up and comes on board.

Be back soon.

Don't you just love Syndee's new style! It was so much fun to play with.....I almost got carried away! LOL ;) .

......and there's more to come from one of our new-er designers.......bwahaha!!!

Well........... Not sayin' that photo is the most recent one of me......... :lol: Just ask Zaz! Strange what a couple of years and a surgery or two will do to a girl! ........... :disappearing-smilie:

My DD's F5 refresh doesn't work! aaaccckkkk!!! I have to mouse over the refresh in the menu bar. :hit-head-with-hammer:

:jawdrop: "GASP" You have to move the MOUSE? EEK!!!! :rofl: did you say MOUSE???

<----------- standing on a chair! :lol:

Oh my, not the real mouse, just the click on the laptop, not my bamboo. :giggle_bear:

Well........... Not sayin' that photo is the most recent one of me......... :lol: Just ask Zaz! Strange what a couple of years and a surgery or two will do to a girl! ........... :disappearing-smilie:

When I am tired I look older or if I am under a lot of stress - it really takes a toll. But if I get a good night sleep and drink lots of water it really makes a huge difference in how I look and feel:)

Archived