It's Boutique Wednesday! Wooooo Hoooooo!

My DD's F5 refresh doesn't work! aaaccckkkk!!! I have to mouse over the refresh in the menu bar. :hit-head-with-hammer:

:jawdrop: "GASP" You have to move the MOUSE? EEK!!!! :rofl: did you say MOUSE???

<----------- standing on a chair! :lol:

Oh my, not the real mouse, just the click on the laptop, not my bamboo. :giggle_bear:

:lol: If it looks like a mouse, and squeeks like a mouse........... I'm up on a chair! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, a lot happened while I was eating breakfast. I love the new things. And I'm sure that what is yet to come will be great.

Well, we are on a SUGAR HIGH from Christmas cookies right? ............ it's not that we're unusually chatty or anything...................... :disappearing-smilie:

Wow, a lot happened while I was eating breakfast. I love the new things. And I'm sure that what is yet to come will be great.

Well, we are on a SUGAR HIGH from Christmas cookies right? ............ it's not that we're unusually chatty or anything...................... :disappearing-smilie:

Right!! I'm going to start being careful tomorrow. Tonight we have been invited out to dinner for my grandson's last night here before he goes back to school in Va.

I'm freezing here down in Mexico....no central heat - the little space heaters don't do much! And with the house sitting vacant, the cold tile floors, high ceilings and cement block/brick walls - it's COLD!!!

I'm freezing here down in Mexico....no central heat - the little space heaters don't do much! And with the house sitting vacant, the cold tile floors, high ceilings and cement block/brick walls - it's COLD!!!

Oh did you go back for quick visit? I thought you "sounded" far away! :lol:

I'm thinking I just need to empty my kaboodle....right into my shopping basket! Some of that stuff has been there awhile - good way to start off the New Year, right? ;)

Well of course Karina! NO DOUBT!!!! Dump 'em... 'er carefully.............. into that cart, it's the biggest sale of the year, don'tcha know ;)........... :giggle_bear:

Not so much a visit as another opportunity to try to get some things ready for the move....we left so abruptly and I had been gone for 6 weeks right before that....need to get this place ready for the pack-out.....

I'm thinking I just need to empty my kaboodle....right into my shopping basket! Some of that stuff has been there awhile - good way to start off the New Year, right? ;)

Absolutely! I was thinking of doing the same thing! :) Fresh start for the new year that way :hit-head-with-hammer:

good Morning April! waving-hi.gif How are you this morning? Did I read somewhere that you got SNOW?

Good morning. Yep, about an inch of snow that was supposed to have melted as the snow turned to rain yesterday afternoon. ;) The snowman the kids built last night is happy as can be out on the front lawn.

I'd better go brush my teeth...just finished my chai tea - I was able to scrounge up a half empty carton in the fridge from when we were here a few weeks ago and remembered to bring some vanilla Silk so I could use it up....the girl is coming to do my nails, with all going on w/DH I haven't had them done in a month.... ;)

Ohhhhhh GOOD NIGHT Syndee, hope you can get some sleep! :going-to-sleep: <-------- SWEET DREAMS!!!! Ohhhh sounds like a great name for a collection ;) .......... :giggle_bear:

Sounds good - I can picture it. I'm surprised there isn't already one by that name.

<----------------shamelessly raising EMPTY cuppa......................AND monstercry.gif I MISSED my Be-wub.gif 'd SYNDEE !!!! Rosemary thankyou.gif for the Head's up that she was here. . . .BUT. . .got sidetracked jawdrop.gif as soon as you mentioned Syndee's November Sky's STYLES !!!!! Had to exercisebike.gif & GRAB'UM !!!! OMG LOVE THEM !!!!2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

cowwave.gif Morning BBs !!!! Hope EVERYONE had a WONDERFUL LIFE. . . .er. . . .um. . .CHRISTMAS (sorry my FAV christmas movie, just can't let it go). . . . .

CAROL: I'm here. . .all wrapped up in "MONKEY LOVE". . . . .yup. . . .warm & toastie. . . . . .(gee. . .it think I smell a layout coming) teehee

<----------------shamelessly raising EMPTY cuppa......................AND monstercry.gif I MISSED my Be-wub.gif 'd SYNDEE !!!! Rrosemary thankyou.gif for the Head's up that she was here. . . .BUT. . .got sidetracked jawdrop.gif as soon as you mentioned Syndee's November Sky's STYLES !!!!! Had to exercisebike.gif & GRAB'UM !!!! OMG LOVE THEM !!!!2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

cowwave.gif Morning BBs !!!! Hope EVERYONE had a WONDERFUL LIFE. . . .er. . . .um. . .CHRISTMAS (sorry my FAV christmas movie, just can't let it go). . . . .

CAROL: I'm here. . .all wrapped up in "MONKEY LOVE". . . . .yup. . . .warm & toastie. . . . . .(gee. . .it think I smell a layout coming) teehee

Good morning Debi? How are you anyway?

Archived