Picasa Web Albums?

candyK

I hope its ok to start a new post. The problem is with the web albums.

I have been scanning my father's slides for him. I uploaded them to a web album, so that my sister and he( out of state) can sit together and add captions and information to the pics.

Problem= Is there a way to get the pictures up full screen? Even when she clicks on the slide show function, the picture stays the same size, it just adds a black backgound.

Dad is 89 and has bad eyesight. We thought we would be able to get a larger version on the screen. I'm pretty new to Picasa and this is a first experience for all of my family with the web albums...and a first with computers for Dad!

Suggestions welcomed!Thanks,

candyK

There are two ways I enlarge images on my monitor CTRL + and CTRL - . While it does not take them to full screen it does make things bigger and easier to see.

Within Picasa you can also use the magnifying glass. From the small picture gallery, click on a photo to select it. It will open bigger. Up in the right corner are three buttons, rotate left, right and magnify. When you click magnify the photo may be too big for the window but you can grab it and move it around by clicking with the mouse and dragging.

HTH

Archived