January Jumpstart 2010!

AngRoCamp

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Left some love for everyone & I think my favorite was probably love & color because I can so relate. Some of the most touching things my husband has ever told me have been in the beautiful cards he gives me on special occasions or just because. I have to say picking a fave was so hard as I really loved everyone's! LOL

Task #6... took this photo of the house on January 7 when I was out front at sunset, and thought about what a gift it is every day to be able to see the sunset this way from our house and how much I still appreciate it after all this time. Then I thought, "gift!" I was also thinking that I feel blessed that we found our house and have been so happy here for so long, with the same wonderful neighbors for 31 years, and decided to go look for "Blessings" for #8. (The next day we were told to post to the Blessings Gallery!) I usually watch the sunset each evening from the kitchen window and just love it, although now it is through the trees. When we moved into the house the view was unobstructed, but now the trees have all grown up. On this day I had run out to the mailbox just before dark and thought how pretty it was from the front of the house, too. Ran for the camera! This was fun to do!

Task #7- Journaling Book Paula Wright's Fab 5.

Task #8. Blessings Word Art Amanda Sok Brush Set: Reawakening Word Art.

Task #9. Our House.

Task 2: Complete ... you'll all laugh at me for this simple bit of info but for the life of me, after being away from scrapping for so many months - I couldn't remember the keys to use and the layer order for clipping. You won't believe all the Control ??? I tried and nothing worked. I finally just did a work around so I could get my LO finished. Now I know ... paper/photo on top of mask or template and the magic keys are CTRL G!

Now, I wonder what CTRL J was doing that I didn't notice. Hmmmm, anything? Do you see a Task 3 nearing completion?

Taks 3: My question posed to the PSE users ... Direct Selection and a Hot Key

My question to the group:

What is the setting that is the magic key for allowing us to select a layer by clicking on the LO itself rather than having to select it from the LO list? When I was using PSE7 I started out with this wonderful feature and then it just disappeared. I never knew how to get it back. Now that I've upgraded to PSE8 I have it again and I don't want to loose it.

And another question ... just because it's easier to ask here for an instant response than searching through help files ... what (if anything) does CTRL J. do?

And now moving on finally catching up ... loved today's break from unpacking boxes and sorting stuff.

Task 6: I can't take a picture of the thing I cherish and am missing terribly right now because he's not here ... my personal trainer Bruiser (my Great Pyrennes). He can really "beat me up" if I don't stay the mark as you may remember from a LO ... Rough Landing... last spring. I'll finish the story in the journal block.

I'm working on #4 for over a week now. I have my number 8!!!

Word art

I'm using the Today is a gift, in a box with a dragon fly on it. I have taken my picture already. Can't rmeember if I was supposed to put that in the gallery

Now off to work on a new layout, because i'm really stuck on how the other layout looks!!

Ok I have done all the stuff except for #4 working on that now and # 9- did my journalling,took my pic, picked work art now to do layout. Going to do #10 right now and then all done except for layouts.

Okay I marked my LO's for Task #11 do I need to post them here?

Anyone have a simple wAy 2 mark the favs lo f 4 task 11? I already have a bunch in my favs from just hitting the favorite button I would like 2 keep these 4 task 11 separate. Also I still wasn't sure if these are only members lo or can they be design team lo too?

Archived