January Jumpstart 2010!

AngRoCamp

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

task 18

i may use the photo for a portfolio lo as part of the photo club. so here are some things from the boutique that may work with my photo

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/12383/ScrapSimple-Paper-Templates%3A-Photographic

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/16892/

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/12385/ScrapSimple-Embellishment-Templates%3A-Photo-Clips

For Task 17 I played around with many of the filters in PSE5.

TASK 18

Here are the three products I found that would go with the theme of my photo, which is of my fruit bowl.

ScrapSimple Tools - Shapes: Fruit 6501

Fruitful Summer Collection Mini

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Basic Food which I already own and may use

I think these 3 would go nicely with my photo

Alpha Bits Alpha and Word Art Mini

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Writing

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Measure Up

The only one I'm not 100% in love with for this photo is the writing paper, hard for me to put things together until I start the layout, and then they inevitably change. LOL

I had a hard time with this one - most of the filters didn't do great things for my picture. I finally duplicated the bank, applied overlay to the duplicate, & used gaussian blur on the background to fade it out more. I like the finished layout though, glad I have it scrapped because I hadn't thought about photographing it, but it's precious to me & I would be crushed if anything ever happened to it & I didn't have a picture to look at! Thanks for the challenge! Here is my heart bank.

Task #2 -- I learned how to use the clone tool. What a fabulous tool that is and I am sure that I will be using it a lot more in the future.

I used it on a photo that I took of the first snowfall this season. The new building next to mine has this pipe sticking up out of it's roof. I used the clone tool and got rid of it. Now the photo looks great.

Task #3 -- I posted a new question on the message board. It was how do I color a Suncatcher. I just can't seem to get each of the areas colored.

Here is the link.

My link

I'm catching up on the tasks, very slowly, but very surely.

Task #20 is Speedbump #4!

Visit a member's profile, learn a bit about her and leave a comment on her profile.

Requirement: Come back to this thread and share a tidbit of info you learned about the message board member from her public profile.

Task #20 is Speedbump #4!

Visit a member's profile, learn a bit about her and leave a comment on her profile.

Requirement: Come back to this thread and share a tidbit of info you learned about the message board member from her public profile.

not sure where we look for thisw ...if i look in the about me on most members profile all i can see posted is there age and where they live....not sure that is the kind of info that i would be posting???? can anyone point me in a direction to mind a tidbit about a member

task # 20 Reminiscing aka Michele helped me out by posting a great bio in her about me space so i am happy to report and learn...she is a former fellow teacher from Cali who now lives in VA with her dh and lovely 3 children. She shoots lots of photos with her Sony DSC-W70 point and shoot....

Archived