January Jumpstart 2010!

AngRoCamp

i have been babysitting dgs all day ... he is in for his nap so this is my first time at sg today.... is there a task #5 yet? dont want to miss out

See Angela's post #79 in this thread. The game has been done already and winner announced in the JJ chat thread as well. It went fast. I think I got in three numbers myself before game ended. LOL

thanks for letting me know... sorry i missed it .... does this unqualify me to be in jj ?

Not at all! Just like some of the tasks, this speedbump didn't have a measurable requirement. If you couldn't play before it was over, no biggie. I'm just sorry you didn't get to join in the fun! Maybe I should pick another number and we can go for round 2? Hehehe.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have been babysitting dgs all day ... he is in for his nap so this is my first time at sg today.... is there a task #5 yet? dont want to miss out

See Angela's post #79 in this thread. The game has been done already and winner announced in the JJ chat thread as well. It went fast. I think I got in three numbers myself before game ended. LOL

thanks for letting me know... sorry i missed it .... does this unqualify me to be in jj ?

\

i am sorry i missed out on the fun too...and congrats to the winning number... thanks

Not at all! Just like some of the tasks, this speedbump didn't have a measurable requirement. If you couldn't play before it was over, no biggie. I'm just sorry you didn't get to join in the fun! Maybe I should pick another number and we can go for round 2? Hehehe.

Hi there girls!!! I'm the new task caller for the next five days! :disappearing-smilie:

Yes Bobbie you still qualify. it sure was a quick game that one.

So lets start task 6 with a nice easy task....

Task #6

Take a photo of something really special you have been given. (can be anything from an item to maybe some special encouragement) Just anything that has really touched your heart in some way.

#1 Cleared my card.

#2 Found that in CS4 I can view my LO fullscreen with a black background by going to View>Screen Mode>Full Screen Mode. I see it so much differently in this view, without extraneous distractions. ("F" or Escape to leave the screen.)

#3 Here is my question. It is Post #9 under Sandi's thread. Now I wonder if there is a way to link right to the question rather than the page....... couldn't find it if there is a way :-) MY question is how to make the text type down the right side of the page on the selected path.

#4 Working on the LO again, didn't like the original (rather, DH didn't like it.)

#5 26- LOL

#6 Have a good idea.

Thanks for the fun!

HERE is the link to the new January Jumpstart gallery folder! Sorry for the delay. As long as you've linked us in this thread to wherever you posted your layouts for task #4 there's no need to add the layouts to the new folder, but be sure to use this folder for future layout requirements :)

Crud! I just posted my LO for task 4 in the SG project gallery (it is also my Jan LO). Double duty! LOL

Here it is - sorry! The next will go where it belongs! 2010 - I used the magic wand from my task 2 to recolor parts of the paper & to delete some areas of the pics I blended into the background.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Here is my task #4

Jazmine

I used my quick select tool, which I finally got around to using for task #2. Glad we had tasks or I would have just kept ignoring this tool!

what is a journaling block?

Any kind of paper or tag used specifically for journaling :) (Rather than just putting your journaling directly on a background paper) I have an example of one on THIS layout.

thanks ang i get it now....

just want to make sure i understand by "special theme" do you mean the something special you have been given?

TASK # 8

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/14285/ScrapSimple-Word-Art-Templates%3A-Here-and-Now which i have and i am thinking i am using the special from this collection.

it was kind of a hard thing to do for me cause i had something in mind but couldnt find any word art that was with those words so i had to think a little more

Archived