January Jumpstart Chat Thread!

AngRoCamp

Bobbie, not sure if the tasks will be added to the first post or not, I sure hope so, its easier to find that way. For tasks like yesterday, unless there is a specific instruction to post, you don't need to post about it. There will be some of the challenges that will require posting, but those instructions will be clear. One thing we want to do is keep the "official" thread only for the "official" postings and keep our chatting here. You just ask us and we'll steer you to the right place. You're going to have a blast with this. I also keep a word document (or pages, now that I'm on a mac), with a copy of what I do on a daily basis, sort of posting for myself. I also set up a specific folder for everything too. Keep it all together so its easy to find and to track how I'm doing. Just a little OCD tendencies, LOL.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bobbie, not sure if the tasks will be added to the first post or not, I sure hope so, its easier to find that way. For tasks like yesterday, unless there is a specific instruction to post, you don't need to post about it. There will be some of the challenges that will require posting, but those instructions will be clear. One thing we want to do is keep the "official" thread only for the "official" postings and keep our chatting here. You just ask us and we'll steer you to the right place. You're going to have a blast with this. I also keep a word document (or pages, now that I'm on a mac), with a copy of what I do on a daily basis, sort of posting for myself. I also set up a specific folder for everything too. Keep it all together so its easy to find and to track how I'm doing. Just a little OCD tendencies, LOL.

love your ocd tendencies...and thanks for the great idea...will start a word doc with the list...thanks

OHH I loved this last year!! I did a great job of keeping up last month I think I can do it again!! Will have to see!! Maybe I'm learning to organize my time better!!

I transfered all photo's now do we need to keep track of our stuff on word to be e-mailed at the end of the month? that part I wasn't so sure about. Thanks everyone.

I keep a list, just so I know what I need to do and then if we do have to send in anything its all right there. Sometimes I'll get a few days behind and having that list helps me catch up. Its really just a to do list for my own sanity (which there is little enough of).

I've been faithfully moving photos from my card to my computer, and organizing in iPhoto as I go. The challenge will be backing up on DVD's, but I so need to do it. Thanks to SG52, I have 2,405 photos in my 2009 folder. i anticipate having just as many this year!

I'm jumping in on this. Task #1 was no problem. I always clean out my memory card after I do some photo shooting, so there were only today's photos on my card.

Loaded them on to my computer and organized them as usual into categories by name of what the photos are. Christmas Day 2009, Holiday Dinner at Ralph and Maries, Pookies New Sleeping quarters etc.

I'll try to catch up on the other tasks tomorrow.

Archived