January Jumpstart Chat Thread!

AngRoCamp

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the numbers were taken and the game completed before I got off work, so it doesn't really matter that I'm posting now I guess, but wanted to make sure I did all the tasks to be entered for the prizes. So my guess is . .. 56.

I havn't been on the boards for a few days and I see we had a contest!! Congratulations Kay. I'm behind 4 tasks and I'm sure another will be posted today. I hope to get caught up. Hard with kids activities. I liked dec. It was much quieter!! LOL

Hey hey! Congrats Kay! I have an off topic Q - I use PSE 4, so when I eventually upgrade will the actions & whatnot I have purchased cease to work or will the newer versions still recognize them?

Task 6 is done - but I cheated - I took more than one photo of my special goodie. :disappearing-smilie: Ah yes, I took 4 shots of my lovely persimmon Kitchenaid Artisan mixer... the kids told Bryan I sang to it when it arrived via UPS & when my mom got into town Bryan claimed I danced around it! LOL Little do they know... :giggle_bear:

Bobbie, a speedbump does just a speed bump on a road does, makes you slow down just a bit. In these games, usually means you get to slow down and look around, either in the gallery, the boutique, or in your own files of photos or your stash.

Well I'm off to LSL. See you all later.

Hey hey! Congrats Kay! I have an off topic Q - I use PSE 4, so when I eventually upgrade will the actions & whatnot I have purchased cease to work or will the newer versions still recognize them?

Task 6 is done - but I cheated - I took more than one photo of my special goodie. :disappearing-smilie: Ah yes, I took 4 shots of my lovely persimmon Kitchenaid Artisan mixer... the kids told Bryan I sang to it when it arrived via UPS & when my mom got into town Bryan claimed I danced around it! LOL Little do they know... :giggle_bear:

Hey Jenna, sorry for not getting to your question sooner. The answer: not sure but I'll let you know. I purchased my PSE8 and choose "slow-boat" for delivery to save on shipping because I knew I could download/use the free trial version until my copy arrived. I did have to uninstall my PSE7 so I could get my goodies from ACDCEE and I can't install any brushes or tools until I can enter a serial number. I'm just making sure I have all of my tools/styles and my brushes copied into a separate folder so when the time comes it will be easy to get them up and running. I use Add-o-Matic and they just drop right into the program easy as pie.

Bobbie, a speedbump does just a speed bump on a road does, makes you slow down just a bit. In these games, usually means you get to slow down and look around, either in the gallery, the boutique, or in your own files of photos or your stash.

Well I'm off to LSL. See you all later.

thanks for the explanation

Oh powers that be..... my task #4 has just been accepted for publication and had to be removed from gallery. Can it still count? It was there and there are comments on it really.

wowie julie! way to go

I am all caught up except for making those layouts. I know what I want to do it's just not coming to me. yet. still working on it. I hope on Tuesday that I can get them done.

Did I miss our Task 11 ... not that I don't have enough to do just getting myself caught up with my LO combination tasks 6-9. Got a good start on it last night but my journaling is too too long. It's filled with a story I want to remember and pass on, but I need to keep the journaling more focused. Back to work on it ...

Oh powers that be still waiting for Task #4 question (removed for publication) and Task #11. Oh where oh where can you be.

We probably have a new host today, and they tend to post at different times, depending on the time zone they are in.

I did task 11- and this is embarassing, but how do I get to my favorites to look at them? I know to save something into faves I just click on it when I'm viewing the image, but I can't seem to find where I can go look at them! help? :embarrassed003:

So many LOs that are so well done. Such inspiration and creativity! I decided to focus on one album gallery collection ... the Project SG 2010. I wanted to see what everyone was doing and in the end decided to join in the fun. So many creative ideas for journaling our thoughts and musings and special events as well as the every day bits and pieces of our lives.

Task 11 completed for me. I think I have only 3 left to be all caught up ... the 2-4 series. I've used my clipping skill on a couple of the last LOs I've done, but they are posted in other galleries. I need to do a LO focused on the JJ goals. Hmmmmm ... off to think and ponder some more.

Archived