Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRS

January Member Of The Month

58 posts in this topic

Congratulations Marylou (MLLatscrapgirls)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Marylou as the Member of the Month for January, the first of 2010!

Marylou has been a fun, helpful member since 2006. She is a Boutique Babe, active in the Thursday Threads. Marylou is a joy to have in classes and chats. She shares her scrapping knowledge and has helped to make Scrap Girls a fun, friendly and helpful place.

Marylou receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Marylou, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

Yay! Congratulations MaryLou. You are a natural for this. Wear your crown proudly and enjoy your special month.

Congrats MaryLou! Enjoy your month. Hold your head high with that tiara on there!

Congratulations Mary Lou!!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Awwwwwwww ... what a nice way to ring in the new year! Congratulations, Mary Lou! Enjoy your special time in the limelight ... you deserve it, girlfriend!

I went on to the What's New chat this morning and they surprised me with this! Thank you all so much for these kind words! Still a bit shocked here - and not sure what to do - wearing a tiara is not really in my skill set but I guess I can learn

What a fantastic start to 2010!! Thank you so much for choosing me!

Congratulations, Mary Lou!

I'm happy to pass the crown and blinkie on to you!

(You don't have to wear it all the time - just when you're on the messagboard or in chats, but it's fun to wear it while scrapping!)

So glad I got to meet you at the convention!

And I love your supporting graphic artists line!

Enjoy your month!

hugs,

Congratulations Mary Lou!!! You will wear that crown well, even if it's not in your skill set. LOL

:sign_Congrats_wav:

Congratulations, MaryLou! I'm so happy for you!

:having-a-party:

Great work Mary Lou. Don't worry about learning the skill of wearing the tiara you will manage it well!! :disappearing-smilie: Congratulations.

Congratulations MaryLou!!!! Wear your tiara with joy and your big smile, it'll look great on you girlfriend! What a cool way to celebrate the new year, the first MOM of 2010.

I just saw the great news Mary Lou. Congratulations; you definitely deserve it. I am so happy for you. ENJOY IT!!!! :congrats3::congrats3:

Congratulations, MaryLou. What a great way for you to start 2010! I enjoy chatting with you and I admire your helpfulness on the boards. Your tiara will look lovely and by the end of the month you will be a pro @ keeping it in place. :having-a-party:

Extraordinary choice! You'll look divine in that tiara Mary Lou...wear it proudly!

Congratulations! It was wonderful to meet you in SLC, and I'm so happy you're wearing the crown this month! WTG!!!

Yay Mary Lou!!!! Congratulations! The tiara looks great on you :D