Good Thursday Morning

Good early morning Babes! Again I am awake really early like I have to go to work or something, only its the or something today. I don't have to work, its snowing and blowing and very, very cold and I'm sitting by the fire and scrapping today. Maybe a little housework thrown in (ok and a little FB game time too), but I'm looking forward to spending the day here. Just give me a holler when y'all are ready to start the coffee klatch going. Hope we've got some great goodies today.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning Sandi - I'm ready to go here - got my coffee, my mud boots, flack vest, boots and helmet all ready for Jess driving the Buggy this morning! Got to run out for a few minute - it's that time again - got to renew my DL - oh, how I hate that test - I do not like tests of any kind but the test of all the road signs intimidates me to death! But gotta do it - ugh!

Just a thought - if I pass the test this morning, think maybe Jess will let me drive the Buggy? She is the Queen of the Buggy Drivers so don't know if she will be willing to give that up even with my new license! LOL LOL

Well, nothing new in the 'tique yet, but I notice Angie's got the shelves cleared to make room for new goodies. I have my secret santa and birthday GCs ready to go. I've been a busy little bever, organizing the old stash. I've found some treasures I didn't know I had. Snowed in and looking forward to a day of chattin' and scrapping. Off to get the second cuppa and make sure things are set for the day. BRB.

Glad you have confidence, Sandi - I am already cringing in my boots - some of the people who work out there can be kind of - ummm - well, mean! It's a little like a cattle call -- take a number and sit and then the test starts right away and I always forget to breathe!

Not too worried about Jess - she is flexible - and should be even more so today - just ask her what she got for Christmas!

We are expecting more snow today and the rest of the week - we have certainly had our share - kind of wishing we were snowed in today - but the DL is important cause my birthday is Saturday and if I don't get it renewed now I could be really stranded with no driver's license! And don't think my cop dh would let me drive without it - not that I would anyway but.....just sayin'

Up early too, I thought I'd pop in and say hello to you gals! The dog decided he had to get up and go out 10 minutes BEFORE the alarm rang. I usually snooze a few times too. Well, I've already done my morning devotions so here I am!!! Looking forward to seeing some new stuff today!

Yes Sara, I'm sure jess is still doing the happy dance with her new bling. 'bout time Mark came through.... LOL.

I'm making great progress in cleaning up my scrapping stash and making a list for Angie to help with some missing things.

I'm going to print too. The kids have some projects they want to work on with me and I've got some new photography books to dive into today too. Great snow day.

Morning ladies! I'm was up early too leaving love in the gallery... there are some great lo's going on in here!!

Morning Lei - Morning Elisha - it is early, isn't it?

Lei, I left you lots of love on your embossing layout - it is just awesome.

Yes, Sandy, it IS about time Mark came through with the bling-bling - 5 years is plenty long to wait for that! Jess is walking on cloud nine! BTW - where are you, Jess?

Hi Lei, nice to see you....we need an early bird club here. LOL.

I need to go spend some time in the gallery today, been letting that slip here lately with all the busyness of the season. Glad you're here to keep me inspired...

Ok, my DIL made it out of the driveway and up the street on her way to work. There's no getting out of our neighborhood without 4 wheel drive. Glad we have them. We don't need it often here, but when we do, we really do. I'm not going anywhere today, just sittin' by the fire.

Oh, Sandy, a fireplace too! You are really nice and hunkered in today for BB day! Can't think of anything better today - I have been in and out of the Gallery all morning since about 5 and there are a lot of new goodies in there.

Nothing new yet in the 'tique though - guess we are waaaay too early for the designers who were up all night getting things ready for us! Bless their little hearts! They are so good to us.

Good Morning Gals!!! You are all up bright and early. Dogs out and fed - coffee made. I have to leave by 8am to pick up my BI_PAP machine. Then I'mm off to Fran's house to help her print some layouts. She has internet so I'll be able to check in then to see what is new. Then I have to take my mother to get her hair done. Soooo, I guess - bottom line I won't be around much today. Will check back in when I can.

Sandi - enjoy you day by the fire scrapping and reading those photo books!

Clearing out folders is what I need to be doing - just never seem to find the time to do it - all dressed now and ready for DL test - don't have to go til 8:30 but thought if I got dressed then I could play awhile before I had to go. I hate missing all the action

Must mean they are going to really fill it up today! Yea! New Year's stuff - I'm so excited to see what is to come - just hope my CC doesn't somehow disappear out of my wallet - dh knows it is Thursday - oh, no problem though - it is already in there - just have to tell it to use it! Smart move.

I need to work on my photo files too. I added a lot of photos and need to clear off the HD. I have a big old stack of blank DVDs and I need to do some serious backing up too. I have a full day of puter plans for today, looks like. May not get as much scrapping done as I had hoped. Oh well, shop a little, scrap a little, chat a little, then work on folders. What a great day. Oh, yeah, printing too, can't forget printing.

Guest JessicaLeigh

OKies BB's.....I HAVE ARRIVED!.................Buggy was a little hard to start with the cold! But I am here!!!!!!!!!

Sara, you got your boots and goggles. A little birdy told me the cows may be runnin loose today. And yes you may drive, even without your license......BB's dont need a license for the Buggy!!!!!!

I brought the trailer for all of our goodies...

<-----------passin out Floppy Lattes and Krispy Kremes

Good morning Everybody!!!!!!

Sounds like a good plan, Sandi - I have so many photos on my computer that I need to re-organize - I am very bad for just saving everything to the hard drive and not to DVDs or my thumb drive which I really should make better use of.

OKies BB's.....I HAVE ARRIVED!.................Buggy was a little hard to start with the cold! But I am here!!!!!!!!!

Sara, you got your boots and goggles. A little birdy told me the cows may be runnin loose today. And yes you may drive, even without your license......BB's dont need a license for the Buggy!!!!!!

I brought the trailer for all of our goodies...

<-----------passin out Floppy Lattes and Krispy Kremes

Good morning Everybody!!!!!!

Morning, Jess - LOVE your new avatar! Now that looks more like Jessica than the camo hat pic! I am ready to go - got an hour or so before I have to go before the dreaded license guy - reckon if I wear my red high heels and a sexy dress it would help? LOL LOL - doubt it - they are all almost at attention in there! Intimidating place to go!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Morning Lei - Morning Elisha - it is early, isn't it?

Lei, I left you lots of love on your embossing layout - it is just awesome.

Yes, Sandy, it IS about time Mark came through with the bling-bling - 5 years is plenty long to wait for that! Jess is walking on cloud nine! BTW - where are you, Jess?

Im here Sara and Sandi.....Had to put the hose in the water tank LOL! Willl have to check it every 10 to 15 min,,,,just a short little walk, if I don't fall on the ice again OUCH!

<-----------------anyone want a Floppy Latte!!!! I got Vanilla, Mocha, Caramel and Coconut Creme.

I will have vanilla, Jess - no doughnuts for me though -

Pretty sure I saw a herd of cows on the way here - going to get my gloves and see about repairing that electric fence so we don't fall in cow poop again!

Morning Jess, a floppy latte sounds wonderful, caramel please. I'll pass on the Krispy Kreme, got me some healthy grape nuts with craisins right now.

The wind is howling out there with some house-shaking gusts. I think it stopped snowing though. Just sounds and looks nasty out there. So thankful I don't have to get out in it. I do have to go out tomorrow, no matter what.

Guest JessicaLeigh

I will have vanilla, Jess - no doughnuts for me though -

Pretty sure I saw a herd of cows on the way here - going to get my gloves and see about repairing that electric fence so we don't fall in cow poop again!

Ok, cause with these tires, cow poop does fly! Got your hot stick? Necessary to repair the electric fence so you dont get bozo hair!!!!!!!

<------passing Vanilla Floppy Latte to Sara, complete with frothy milk and a little something to keep her warm!

Oh, that will go well with the rum balls I made while cooking dinner the other night - little something in my latte - little something in the rum balls - oops! can't go get my Dl with Rum breath! That would not be helpful.

Got all my tools here to fix the fence - working on it now - gosh it's cold out here - I need a crew to come help me - and I just stepped in a big old cow pattie!

Guest JessicaLeigh

BRB Got to go check the water tank.

Sara, keep the engine running!!!!!! It is a bugger to start when it is cold....Sandi, keep my seat warm.

Hurrying - the crew saw me working on it and came over to help, thank goodness - it should be done in about ten minutes - got gas in the buggy? Check the tires? The Oil ok? Got your boots on? Let's go........................................

Archived