Good Thursday Morning

Guest JessicaLeigh

BRB Got to go check the water tank.

Sara, keep the engine running!!!!!! It is a bugger to start when it is cold....Sandi, keep my seat warm.

all is running well!

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, Jess, you're gonna have to bring the hose inside to fill that water tank - you can't be leaving here every ten minutes to fill the tank - and it's way too cold outside!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Hurrying - the crew saw me working on it and came over to help, thank goodness - it should be done in about ten minutes - got gas in the buggy? Check the tires? The Oil ok? Got your boots on? Let's go........................................

OIl - check, Gas - check, tires - double check.......Wanna rip a wheelie and do some donuts????? That will get you revved up for the test!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ok, Jess, you're gonna have to bring the hose inside to fill that water tank - you can't be leaving here every ten minutes to fill the tank - and it's way too cold outside!

The hose is running from the spring to the tank.... Its ok, it is only like ten steps to the pumphouse. and it will be filled up in about 20 minutes. Got a headstart on it before daylight LOL. We are sitting at a lovely 18 degrees now and I just have to keep the water running. We put so much time and effort into getting it running that I would feel just awful if I let get frozen today.! I promised Mark that I would do my best! And I do owe him that much, at least I didn't have to crawl on the cold ground under the house to do the hookups!

Guest JessicaLeigh

YUP! Here we go - got my seatbelt hooked and ready for the wheelie's - need to warm up some how! Ready - set - let's go........................

<------Screechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........oops, lost my toboggan on that one..........whipping around, GRAB it Sara!!!!! My little ears are freezing! (not to mention my nose.......yes it is the camo one!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Gotcha covered, Jess - brought an extra hat for you and some earmuffs too - camo of course

I can always count on you........when you get back from the DL office.....we will set up the obstacle course!!!!!! I got Sir Markus to build a big ole ramp!

Gotcha covered, Jess - brought an extra hat for you and some earmuffs too - camo of course

I can always count on you........when you get back from the DL office.....we will set up the obstacle course!!!!!! I got Sir Markus to build a big ole ramp!

Just hold the fort down til I get back - don't let anyone weird get past the fence! Tee-Hee

Guest JessicaLeigh

Just hold the fort down til I get back - don't let anyone weird get past the fence! Tee-Hee

got my Nerf gun and plenty of sticky darts! On the watch! May break out the neon paint balls later LOL!

May take more than a Nerf Gun - I have one that shoots marshmallows - got that ready - and of course my taser for the cows! And I do mean cows - the ones who butt in to get us!

Ok, I gotta get up and move around a bit....gettin' stiff just sitting around. I've made amazing progress with the stash, just one folder at a time. Its overwhelming when i think of what all I need to move around. My poor little puter might get confuzzled with all the moving around I'm doing. Actually, its taken me awhile to figure out the folders and windows and such with the mac. I like it alot, just different than what I used to use so its taken some time to adjust, Now that my brain has the picture clear, I can make it work for me.

Guest JessicaLeigh

May take more than a Nerf Gun - I have one that shoots marshmallows - got that ready - and of course my taser for the cows! And I do mean cows - the ones who butt in to get us!

You are too funny......a marshmallow gun! Does that come with chocolate and graham crackers????? We could make smores on the electric fence.

I could break out my water pistol (a two gallon one) but I think shooting Icicles would get me in BIG Trouble.!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ok, I gotta get up and move around a bit....gettin' stiff just sitting around. I've made amazing progress with the stash, just one folder at a time. Its overwhelming when i think of what all I need to move around. My poor little puter might get confuzzled with all the moving around I'm doing. Actually, its taken me awhile to figure out the folders and windows and such with the mac. I like it alot, just different than what I used to use so its taken some time to adjust, Now that my brain has the picture clear, I can make it work for me.

You go sandi! u can do it! Once the brain is clear, all is good with the world........Wanna buggy ride to get movin....it is toasty warm, and we move pretty fast!

Guest JessicaLeigh
<br />Icicles could be a good thing, Jess - sharp, pointy ones to kill the butting bulls!  Tee-Hee<br />
<br /><br /><br />

As long as they stay in the fence we will be OK! Im keeping my Eyeballs on them LOL! They have that look like they want to poo on our parade LOL. Hey, automatic fertilizer LOL. And the pond is frozen over....maybe we should Ice Skate today while they are filling the boutique! Got any skates?

kitchen clean and ready for the day. I love starting the day with a clean kitchen, makes me feel like whatever else happens I can deal with it. One little part of life I can control. LOL. just started reading one of my new photography books and learned about a ton of new stuff in one paragraph. gotta run over to the photo threads and share the wealth over there. Be back soon. Good luck again Sara.

Good morning BB's. It looks like I got here just when everyone went to do something else. We woke up to a very light snow this morning, just a dusting really. I don't know if anything's pretty enough to take photos or not. It may snow some during the day, but apparently most of it went around us. Today is stitching day, unless the hostess decides to cancel it.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good Morning Rosemary and Joyce! No snow yet here either. But I did put a top on the buggy just in case! Trailer is covered as well! Just waiting for the shelves to fill up and getting ready to load up on the new stuff when it comes in!

<-------------------wheelies around the parking lot......just for fun!

Hoping Sara does well at the DL office this am.......Can't wait to hear and let her drive when she renews her license!

Good morning, Jess. How are you this morning? I have to tell you, my DS (he'll be 50 this year) gave his girl an engagement ring for Christmas. When I asked her if they had set a date, she said, "No, but I'm not in a hurry; it took me 4 years to get the ring".

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good morning, Jess. How are you this morning? I have to tell you, my DS (he'll be 50 this year) gave his girl an engagement ring for Christmas. When I asked her if they had set a date, she said, "No, but I'm not in a hurry; it took me 4 years to get the ring".

Same here Joyce, only took me 5 1/2 years! I imagine when he pays it off, we will set a date LOL!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Jessica, how's that hand doin' with all that weight liftin' you've been doing since Christmas time? laugh.gif

Im building up quite the muscles LOL! I can't stop looking at it and running it around my finger! He did such a good job!

Archived