Good Thursday Morning

Hey Zaz, did the kids like their books? :lol: I bet Janae already has her sticker book done... :lol: maybe Isaiah too? Did I see yesterday that it was his birthday? Did you have a party? (cause I wasn't invited... :disappearing-smilie: ) I'm sure it was an oversight! :lol: I can pretend to be 7....... right???

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For you photo nuts (and I mean that with the utmost respect), I just posted a couple of new threads in the photography section. Loving my new photography books. Gotta have the photos to scrap with. Waiting...... new stuff soon I hope. Still working with my files, thousands of them. Sort of getting a system going, but it is tedious work at best. I have an EHD, with tons of room, but I can't figure out how to delete anything from it, things like empty folders that I've moved stuff out of as I've organized and such. Maybe have to venture onto the WD website for some answers. Gotta make room for new goodies.

On my way to check out your threads. I got Understanding Exposure for Christmas and have only read a couple of pages so far.

For you photo nuts (and I mean that with the utmost respect), I just posted a couple of new threads in the photography section. Loving my new photography books. Gotta have the photos to scrap with. Waiting...... new stuff soon I hope. Still working with my files, thousands of them. Sort of getting a system going, but it is tedious work at best. I have an EHD, with tons of room, but I can't figure out how to delete anything from it, things like empty folders that I've moved stuff out of as I've organized and such. Maybe have to venture onto the WD website for some answers. Gotta make room for new goodies.

On my way to check out your threads. I got Understanding Exposure for Christmas and have only read a couple of pages so far.

that should have you snapping photos in no time... he has you go do things as you read... fun! I learned manual photography from his books!

Megann, you'll love that book.

Rosemary, I tried the right click thing and "move to trash", the usual mac command for delete, isn't one of the choices. I also cannot move things off the drive onto my HD, I can copy, but not move. I think the software on the drive got deleted.

Ok designers, bring it on....I'm ready for some shoppin'!!!!

Megann, you'll love that book.

Rosemary, I tried the right click thing and "move to trash", the usual mac command for delete, isn't one of the choices. I also cannot move things off the drive onto my HD, I can copy, but not move. I think the software on the drive got deleted.

Ok designers, bring it on....I'm ready for some shoppin'!!!!

Oh bummer, hope you figure it out soon!

Can I get one of those hot chocolates, too? I'll take it with hazelnut this morning, if you please. :D

Of COURSE you can! Anything for you Zaz, oh and I got a new cup for ya! LOL it's a Winnie-the-Pooh Christmas cup!

Thanks! Did you know there's going to be a new Winnie-the-Pooh movie soon? Woo hoo!

Glad you have confidence, Sandi - I am already cringing in my boots - some of the people who work out there can be kind of - ummm - well, mean! It's a little like a cattle call -- take a number and sit and then the test starts right away and I always forget to breathe!

Not too worried about Jess - she is flexible - and should be even more so today - just ask her what she got for Christmas!

Sara, You need to come to Nebraska to renew your license. As long as we don't have driving infraction it works like this. We get a form in the mail & have 90 days to go have an eye test. Then they mail your old license (give you a weird looking copy) off with the form to the place that prints the fancy schmancy licenses with the hologram and all and they send it back. Done deal, no muss, no fuss & certainly no stress!

OK, good morning to all & I am off to catch up the three other pages - see you all soon.

Glad you have confidence, Sandi - I am already cringing in my boots - some of the people who work out there can be kind of - ummm - well, mean! It's a little like a cattle call -- take a number and sit and then the test starts right away and I always forget to breathe!

Not too worried about Jess - she is flexible - and should be even more so today - just ask her what she got for Christmas!

Sara, You need to come to Nebraska to renew your license. As long as we don't have driving infraction it works like this. We get a form in the mail & have 90 days to go have an eye test. Then they mail your old license (give you a weird looking copy) off with the form to the place that prints the fancy schmancy licenses with the hologram and all and they send it back. Done deal, no muss, no fuss & certainly no stress!

OK, good morning to all & I am off to catch up the three other pages - see you all soon.

We can renew ours my mail also, and if you're over a certain age (I'm definitely over it) you don't even have to have a photo on it.

Can I get one of those hot chocolates, too? I'll take it with hazelnut this morning, if you please. :D

Of COURSE you can! Anything for you Zaz, oh and I got a new cup for ya! LOL it's a Winnie-the-Pooh Christmas cup!

Thanks! Did you know there's going to be a new Winnie-the-Pooh movie soon? Woo hoo!

Oh :o there is? I have to tell Amy, Winnie-the-Pooh is her favorite, maybe we can do another Movie date? Michelle can come this time too! :rofl: we'll have a blast!!!

Hey Zaz, did the kids like their books? :lol: I bet Janae already has her sticker book done... :lol: maybe Isaiah too? Did I see yesterday that it was his birthday? Did you have a party? (cause I wasn't invited... :disappearing-smilie: ) I'm sure it was an oversight! :lol: I can pretend to be 7....... right???

The kids LOVED their books. They are both really conservative with stickers. They have to think before they use them. Janae loved the storybook more. :) She keeps telling Isaiah all sorts of things about the movie and it drives him nuts (he read the book). I'm getting tired of "I know, I know!" constantly. ;) Isaiah's birthday was Monday, but that was the first day back at school so we haven't had a party yet. We're trying to coordinate with one of his friends in particular and then we'll have a small pizza party. Last year we did a big party so I'm off the hook this year (we have an every other year tradition). Should I let you know? He's heard a lot about you from Janae so he'd be happy to meet you. :D

Oh :o there is? I have to tell Amy, Winnie-the-Pooh is her favorite, maybe we can do another Movie date? Michelle can come this time too! :rofl: we'll have a blast!!!

I'll have to bring Isaiah, too. He's a big fan. :) Wouldn't that be fun? We'll drag all the other MN Scrap Girls out, too. :D

The kids LOVED their books. They are both really conservative with stickers. They have to think before they use them. Janae loved the storybook more. :) She keeps telling Isaiah all sorts of things about the movie and it drives him nuts (he read the book). I'm getting tired of "I know, I know!" constantly. ;) Isaiah's birthday was Monday, but that was the first day back at school so we haven't had a party yet. We're trying to coordinate with one of his friends in particular and then we'll have a small pizza party. Last year we did a big party so I'm off the hook this year (we have an every other year tradition). Should I let you know? He's heard a lot about you from Janae so he'd be happy to meet you. :D

Oh his pizza party sounds like just the thing for a "grown up" boy of 7... :lol: I'm glad they like their books! I'd love to come for a pizza party, but I'm not huge on driving in the snow........ how about a picnic and the zoo in the summer! :rofl: .......................... :disappearing-smilie: Pizza does sound like fun though! Doing an every other year party is a GREAT idea, too bad my kids are past the party stage! :lol: well, those kinds of parties anyway! .......................... :disappearing-smilie:

I'll have to bring Isaiah, too. He's a big fan. :) Wouldn't that be fun? We'll drag all the other MN Scrap Girls out, too. :D

Sounds like a GREAT plan! I can't wait to meet him too! He sounds like a SWEETHEART! Must be just like his mom! :lol: This time we won't let the other MN SG's off the hook <----- so to speak... it is MN after all! Oh I think I just heard a Walleye call! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Archived