Good Thursday Morning

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha we try to be quick Syndee! :lol: At least you didn't call us FAST!!! :o

Who me? NEVER! Maybe FAST fingers 'cause you girls are heating up the MB!

Hahahaha :lol: YUP ........ but Syndee, I wish it was fingers... :disappearing-smilie:

It's really just those "HOT FLASHES" dont'cha know :giggle_bear:

Hahaha we try to be quick Syndee! :lol: At least you didn't call us FAST!!! :o

Who me? NEVER! Maybe FAST fingers 'cause you girls are heating up the MB!

Hahahaha :lol: YUP ........ but Syndee, I wish it was fingers... :disappearing-smilie:

It's really just those "HOT FLASHES" dont'cha know :giggle_bear:

Lol! You crack me up Rosemary!

I will be adding another product later today. Right now I have to take a nap so I can go get my hair done - it's starting to have a mind of its own and that is not a good thing! lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I just got a picture in my head of your hair talkin' back to you! :lol: pretty funny! Have a good snooze! We'll see you later! Although I do have to go shopping this afternoon with DS, couldn't he have picked a different day not to work in the afternoon?..... :o

I will be adding another product later today. Right now I have to take a nap so I can go get my hair done - it's starting to have a mind of its own and that is not a good thing! lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I just got a picture in my head of your hair talkin' back to you! :lol: pretty funny! Have a good snooze! We'll see you later! Although I do have to go shopping this afternoon with DS, couldn't he have picked a different day not to work in the afternoon?..... :o

Lol :) Have fun shopping! See ya soon girls!

morning, just getting ready to head into the boutique, yawn----pass the coffeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Is this okay Valerie?

Hopoe you like Whipped Cream! :lol:

Can't wait to see what else is going to show up in the boutique today! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Good Morning! Syndee, I'm already lovin' the Be Still My Heart Collection. I've already started playing with my Bittersweet things. You're just amazing to me!!!!

Oh thank you so much Cathy! Bittersweet is still one of my favorite collections to play with;) I have used it for so many different layouts even for layouts of my boys! lol

Rosemary, did you go somewhere fun for New Year's?

No we stayed home, because my son and DIL came from Chicago and we celebrated Christmas with them that night! It was so fun! It was a short weekend, even though they came on Friday, they had to leave to go back on Sunday!

Yup I was thinking the same thing the other day Cathy! :lol: They keep putting such beautiful new things in the boutique and they are just "have to haves!" Know what I mean? LOL

But sometimes I'm also shocked by the cool things I missed. I know it's mostly because it's taken awhile to figure out and really let it sink in what all the different types of products do, and how they work together!

Archived