Good Thursday Morning

:waving-hi: Christy and Ashleigh.......... I was sure I saw Ashleigh a minute ago, I bet baby called! :winking_baby:

Yes..my BIG baby called. She made us a "picnic" with her kitchen set she got for Christmas and my attendance was required. I tried to tell her it's Thursday but she wasn't hearing that!

Hi Gayle, Christy, and Ashleigh! Good morning to all of you! Ashleigh, how's Akira????

Akira's doing great! I'm excited because her daddy got to feed her for the 1st time last night. She took the bottle--I thought she might refuse it. She's sleeping right now but I'm sure she'll be up in a few minutes for a feeding. Then you all can start lining up to hold her. :disappearing-smilie:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:waving-hi: Christy and Ashleigh.......... I was sure I saw Ashleigh a minute ago, I bet baby called! :winking_baby:

Yes..my BIG baby called. She made us a "picnic" with her kitchen set she got for Christmas and my attendance was required. I tried to tell her it's Thursday but she wasn't hearing that!

Hi Gayle, Christy, and Ashleigh! Good morning to all of you! Ashleigh, how's Akira????

Akira's doing great! I'm excited because her daddy got to feed her for the 1st time last night. She took the bottle--I thought she might refuse it. She's sleeping right now but I'm sure she'll be up in a few minutes for a feeding. Then you all can start lining up to hold her. :disappearing-smilie:

OOoooooooo me first me first :waving-hi: So what did dd "cook" for you for your picnic? :lol:

Sorry I went to the gallery and got lost in the wonderful new layouts in there!

I'll definitely be in the line, I'm one of those baby lovers!

Guest JessicaLeigh

I have GOT to get a bigger trailer for this darned buggy. I haven't shopped in two weeks and the frame is straining under the weight!!!!! What to do what to do????

I hope I can make it to the Open House and Anna's class tonight. I think I'll give DSO another bottle for Akira and that will free up some time for me. And for Jenelle--I'll bring out TINKERBELL! She's in love with Tinkerbell especially since Santa bought her a trunk of Tinkerbell dress up clothes.

Oh Rosemary, we had chicken, carrots, potatoes, and eggs for our picnic and she made grape juice with grapes, honey, and butter ROFL!

Oh count me in on that line too Ashleigh - would love to hold Akira - for that matter, will be happy to play with your big baby while everyone else holds Akira - her picnic sounds like fun

Christy's class sounds great - am now watching the board to see if the PSE version is going to pop up

That's right, Cathy, no sign ups. Just click on the link in my post and get yourself into the class room. :D

Okay Jan, thank you, I'll be there! So much fun to learn something new! I love that Scrap Girls is help us stay up with the rest of the world!

I have GOT to get a bigger trailer for this darned buggy. I haven't shopped in two weeks and the frame is straining under the weight!!!!! What to do what to do????

2 weeks! I am TRULY shocked! What were you doing?! I guess the new ring trumps new scrap stuff LOL!

I hope I can make it to the Open House and Anna's class tonight. I think I'll give DSO another bottle for Akira and that will free up some time for me. And for Jenelle--I'll bring out TINKERBELL! She's in love with Tinkerbell especially since Santa bought her a trunk of Tinkerbell dress up clothes.

Oh Rosemary, we had chicken, carrots, potatoes, and eggs for our picnic and she made grape juice with grapes, honey, and butter ROFL!

Oooooooo sounds delicious! Do you have any left overs? :lol: I'm hungry! I need to go eat and shower, probably in that order! See you gals soon! :waving-hi:

Guest JessicaLeigh

I don't remember the last two weeks with all the water freezing and putting in a new system and trying to keep that from freezing,,,,that has occupied all my time. We may have it now but the next two nights will tell. I have a feeling that when I do check out (hoping for a nother sale soon, DSO will groan from the dent on the CC LOL

I don't remember the last two weeks with all the water freezing and putting in a new system and trying to keep that from freezing,,,,that has occupied all my time. We may have it now but the next two nights will tell. I have a feeling that when I do check out (hoping for a nother sale soon, DSO will groan from the dent on the CC LOL

Well Jess, just think you'll have them all broken in and used to it before the wedding! have you started using your CS4?

Guest JessicaLeigh

Well Jess, just think you'll have them all broken in and used to it before the wedding! have you started using your CS4?

Yep been using the CS4 for everything LOL. I just love it, and combined with Illustrator and InDesign and Dreamweaver It is fantastic. Im hoping to turn my watercolor art digital! And this is just the ticket!

Im in the process of organizing all the other stuff I have and planning better to organize my new stuff as I get it LOL.

all will be good and broken in by then LOL

Ashleigh, If the water freezes this time, there is nothing more we could have done. Just have to rough it for a few more days LOL!

Boy Jess, it sounds like you jumped in with both feet, and I'm glad you're having fun. Have you found it frustrating as far as learning a new program? Do you feel like you're building on the knowledge you already have from PSE?

:) See you in class Rosemary!

MaryLou, I still have to keep scratching my brain on the PSE version. The second half of this class translates well, but the first half is all PS only stuff. So, we'll see! Sometimes I wake up in the middle of night with ideas. Or, if I start cleaning house, the ideas seem to start rolling!! lol!!

HI BABES !!!cowwave.gif here I am......(arm waving outta a SNOW DRIFT). . .

Well MY computer is running really slow today........hmmmmmmm.......so I cleaned it this morning & haven't been able to go to the BOUTIQUE till just now..........OMG..........I'm already SPEACHLESS.............jawdrop.gif

Okay if'in only for a MOMENT. . . .

My cart ALREADY has THREE things thrown in. . . .(and I promised to be GOOD this week). . . .yea........righthahohi.gif ..........like that is going happen with all the TREASURES the desighners put on the shelves. . . . .

Well I see there is some conversation.gif and a bee.gif about a FREE CLASS from ANNA. . . .OMG. . . .gotta go see. . . .runningdog.gif . . .BUT. . .not until I pass these on to the MONKEYS. . . .Here boys. . . .BRUNCH !!!!!!. . .er. . .um. . .LUNCH. . . .yea let's go with that...................rofl.gif

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif (gotta LOVE these guys).....................

Guest JessicaLeigh

Boy Jess, it sounds like you jumped in with both feet, and I'm glad you're having fun. Have you found it frustrating as far as learning a new program? Do you feel like you're building on the knowledge you already have from PSE?

Well, I did get pretty good with PSE6 and I have had the paint shop pro stuff up to XII Ultimate, and used all that knowledge to just jump in. I mess up some but I learn from it. Not so much frustration and impatience with wanting to learn everything so quickly and not being able to. the books are so diffiult to try to figure out what to do when I know what it is I want to do. I just come here to the MB and get my answers and it makes it much nicer for the learning!

Guest JessicaLeigh

gotta run for a few. Must go check on the water issues and do a few things outside. Keep the buggy warm for me and keep an eye on my trailer there so it doesnt overflow....too much! Be back in a bit!

Ooooo Debi, in all the excitement over dim dim and the classes I forgot all about feeding those guys! Good thing you showed up to feed 'em... I'm warming up some chicken tortilla soup in the microwave, YUMMY, anyone else hungry? I've got extra! :lol: ....... got my shower done, and now I've got to blow dry my hair, but had to pop in and see what's new! So off to the boutique I go! ............. :walkinghelmet:

Archived