Good Thursday Morning

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh My WORD !!! Have you seen the paperminis yet Ladys?????? OMGosh I don't KNOW WHO Penelope is. . . . . .But thinking she's going to become ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS !!!!!!

LOVE this !!!!!!!!

walkinghelmet.gif back to the Boutique to take a CLOSER LOOK !!!!

Woooooooooo Hoooooooooooo more new things in the boutique this morning......

Scrap Pack Resolutions

What a great way to create some new desktops for you computers ladies! This is AWESOME!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Thanks for noticing (in my best Eeyore voice)! lol

We had a power outage yesterday so I couldn't get this into the boutique until really late :(

Scrap Pack Resolutions

What a great way to create some new desktops for you computers ladies! This is AWESOME!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

We had a power outage yesterday so I couldn't get this into the boutique until really late :(

Awwwwwwwww Syndee! I knew you were coming back and was waiting for you, but I did have to go to bed at 11:00.... :lol: Sorry I missed you tonight, we were eating late. Dinner was polska keilbasa, sauerkraut, and potato dumplings with a little crisp fried on them..... YUMMY!

Scrap Pack Resolutions

Awwwwwwwww Syndee! I knew you were coming back and was waiting for you, but I did have to go to bed at 11:00.... :lol: Sorry I missed you tonight, we were eating late. Dinner was polska keilbasa, sauerkraut, and potato dumplings with a little crisp fried on them..... YUMMY!

OMGosh! Sounds yummy to this German girl :)

Scrap Pack Resolutions

Hahaha I've so got to use that awesome SS collection of Caroline's and Thao's with the fun cooking utensils and papers and foods, I just have been running out of time lately.... hmmmmmm thinkin' there's a recipe challenge tonight.......... lightbulb! LOL p.s. I'd share with you Syndee, but there's no leftovers...............sorry!

Hahaha I've so got to use that awesome SS collection of Caroline's and Thao's with the fun cooking utensils and papers and foods, I just have been running out of time lately.... hmmmmmm thinkin' there's a recipe challenge tonight.......... lightbulb! LOL p.s. I'd share with you Syndee, but there's no leftovers...............sorry!

Bummer! lol

I've got to scrap that recipe too I suppose one of these days! :lol: Won't work for tonight's theme though, it takes more than one "pot" to cook it in. How was your evening? We're having friends over so it will be a quiet night for me on the mb. :lol:

I've got to scrap that recipe too I suppose one of these days! :lol: Won't work for tonight's theme though, it takes more than one "pot" to cook it in. How was your evening? We're having friends over so it will be a quiet night for me on the mb. :lol:

Last night we went to Dimple Records - a used and new music/movie store. The kids picked up a few cd's a movie. Hubby and I bought Moonlighting and Remington Steele season one of both. Nothing like reliving your youth! lol Then much to the kids dismay we stopped at Kohl's so I could pick up some new walking shoes.

Pretty groundbreaking stuff huh? Lol! I mean boring :)

I think we may head off to the mall in a bit! Have a great time tonight!

Archived