Good Thursday Morning

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sarah, those leather styles are awesome too! I bought a pair of mittens that are exactly that color of pink in the middle :lol: ....... they were supposed to be for my DIL who LOVES pink, but wouldn'tcha know it, she went and bought herself a RED coat............ what's a MIL to do but switch out my black ones with her and take the PINK ones............. :lol: They are so warm and comfy though I'll use 'em and they kind'a go with my blue coat....... :disappearing-smilie:

Here's the link again for the awesome SSTools: Leather Styles.

Hi ladies.

I'm FINALLY making it to the boutique and message board.

Had a doctor's appt this morning.

:)

I haven't read the whole thread yet...just page 8. Rosemary, thanks for your sweet comment. :)

And aren't those heart suncatchers fun???

Okay...off to see what all has been happening around here...

Hi ladies.

I'm FINALLY making it to the boutique and message board.

Had a doctor's appt this morning.

I haven't read the whole thread yet...just page 8. Rosemary, thanks for your sweet comment. :)

And aren't those heart suncatchers fun???

Okay...off to see what all has been happening around here...

They are and I love your layouts too! <----- in case you didn't get that the first time around :lol:

Love the new heart suncatchers! (link for first set in case anyone missed them: http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/17919/Brush-Set:-Suncatchers---Heart-Set-1)

Sent my son off to college, duly photographed and everything, then walked back into the house and saw his boots sitting on the dining room table! Called him and he will come back after the one errand he was going to do on his way out of town

:waving-hi: Theresa, and Mary Lou isn't that what always happens! :lol: at least he was still in town, I'm always seeming to have to mail things to my ds after he's left! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I think it's his way of getting more care packages with goodies in them if you ask me! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hi Tiza!

OMG, just got back from the boutique! My cart is filling up again! Valerie, the heart suncatchers are beautiful! Both sets are in my cart. I've been waiting for them, so I was so excited to see them today. Just gorgeous!!!! And I cannot wait to play with them!

I just signed up for Christys class, I love her classes. I missed my last session on the last class, I got all messed up with the holidays and forgot all about it!!! Now, I have to do it on my own..... But, not this time, I will be there for both of them!!!

Okay when I PROMISED to be GOOD THIS WEEK. . . .well. . .um. . .er. . .YOU ALL saw My fingers crossed behind my back ..................................RIGHT?????

OMG BRANDY !!! WOW your blender masks are a TRUE MUST HAVE...........(must have BEFORE the hubbs comes home & catchs me in the boutique AGAIN). . . . .giggle_bear.gif

Now if I just "tuck them" under the leather styles. . . .Zip pack. . . AND. . . .Bittersweet mini. . .do ya THINK he'll see them????????????????????????????

Better not take any CHANCES. . . ."Froggie............throw Auntie Valeries heart suncatchers in there too. . ."NO !!! Don't REALLY throw them. . .might break'em. . . .don't even UNDERSTAND them. . . .don't wanna learn AFTER putting them back together"......................"young'ins. . . .take ya at yer word"..........................hahohi.gif (stop laughing Froggie. . .or those are coming outta YOUR ALLOWANCE"). . . . .not so funny now huh??????????????

Okay when I PROMISED to be GOOD THIS WEEK. . . .well. . .um. . .er. . .YOU ALL saw My fingers crossed behind my back ..................................RIGHT?????

OMG BRANDY !!! WOW your blender masks are a TRUE MUST HAVE...........(must have BEFORE the hubbs comes home & catchs me in the boutique AGAIN). . . . .giggle_bear.gif

Now if I just "tuck them" under the leather styles. . . .Zip pack. . . AND. . . .Bittersweet mini. . .do ya THINK he'll see them????????????????????????????

Better not take any CHANCES. . . ."Froggie............throw Auntie Valeries heart suncatchers in there too. . ."NO !!! Don't REALLY throw them. . .might break'em. . . .don't even UNDERSTAND them. . . .don't wanna learn AFTER putting them back together"......................"young'ins. . . .take ya at yer word"..........................hahohi.gif (stop laughing Froggie. . .or those are coming outta YOUR ALLOWANCE"). . . . .not so funny now huh??????????????

Hahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: kids always "learn" better after they have to pay for it themselves don'tcha know! :lol:

Thanks ladies..that will round out all of the background blenders products. I think all requests have been finished. The party stuff..well that was just for fun. Now that the holidays are over I can get back to collections. Love seeing all of your new siggies! Rosemary scooch over and pass the coffee. LOL

I don't have Krispie Kreme's but my dd and her friend made Russian Teacakes last night, and lets just say..... they're disappearin' FAST!!! ............ NOPE haven't seen anyone eatin' 'em either............ :disappearing-smilie:

No mirrors in my kitchen or family room don'tcha know ............. :giggle_bear: ............... :walkinghelmet:

Rosemary,

Speaking of recipes, I sent DH out to get some white chocolate wafers the other day. All they had at my local store was Vanilla. So, I made vanilla popcorn, with silver and purple edible glitter. It was pretty darn good! I was at the store yesterday and still didn't see any white chocolate wafers.

Thanks for the recipe, Rosemary!

I just found out Doug's taking me to Cooks of Crocus Hill for Valentine's day yippee.gif it's a Cooking shop and they have classes and we get to watch them cook our dinner! I can't wait, it's going to be so much fun! dancingcow.gifdancingcow.gifdancingcow.gif

going-crazy.gif for you..........................going-crazy.gif for you...........................OH what a WONDERFUL gift for our own little BB Baker. . er. . .shopper. . NO. . . .BAKER..................yea lets go with that one............k????????giggle_bear.gif

Cathy, that's what I use, the white chocolate is actually a bit of a misnomer.... there has to be a certain amount of cocoa butter in it to be called "chocolate: and white chocolate doesn't have enough.... should have said something.... isn't it GOOD??? I have to be careful 'cause once I start I can't stop eating it... I sent it all home with my DIL........... :giggle_bear: ......... she loves it too and she excercises more than I do....... :walkinghelmet: <------------- me excercising! :lol:

I just found out Doug's taking me to Cooks of Crocus Hill for Valentine's day yippee.gif it's a Cooking shop and they have classes and we get to watch them cook our dinner! I can't wait, it's going to be so much fun! dancingcow.gifdancingcow.gifdancingcow.gif

going-crazy.gif for you..........................going-crazy.gif for you...........................OH what a WONDERFUL gift for our own little BB Baker. . er. . .shopper. . NO. . . .BAKER..................yea lets go with that one............k????????giggle_bear.gif

:rofl: Yeah let's go with that! ME shop???? what ever do you mean Debi???? That's your department right??? :rofl:

Archived