Friday Customer Submitted Challenge

CRS

Congratulations to our member Chan! She submitted today's challenge and is now collecting her Scrap Girls prize! Email angela@scrapgirls.com to redeem your prize.

The challenge she submitted was:

Here in South Australia we have been getting absolutely desperate for water. One thing that this has done is given a wakeup call to city dwellers and politicians alike. Country people were probably already only too aware of how precious it is. It started raining on Thursday and has been raining on and off since. So it has been wonderful. It is only when something is in short supply that we really appreciate the availability of it. Clean fresh water is the most precious commodity in the world. My challenge would be to do a layout featuring water. It could be in any of its many forms. That is seawater, ice, snow, clouds, rivers or just plain old tap water. Of course there are places in the world that do not even have that available to them. So let us celebrate our good fortune.

Remember, post your layouts here: Gallery

Here is mine: Winter Wonderland

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

You can do be our Friday challenger too.....

Submit your idea to challenges@scrapgirls.com. If your unique challenge idea is chosen, you will win a prize (such as a brush set, paper set, embellishment set, etc.) The prize will be a surprise, but you'll be sure to like it because you will get to pick out the one you like best (from the category you'll be assigned to shop in when you are notified that we are going to use your challenge idea.) Dont forget to include your name here on the messageboard!

This sounds delish. I won't have a lot of time to scrap today because I'm off to Layna's tonight and will be babysitting Bekah's oldest and middle sons (my grandsons) tomorrow while she's at a wedding. So Lord Willing, I'll be able to do this one on Sunday.

Oh I might have some scrapping time today ... I know I have photos for this challenge .... I have lots to catch up on this week. Too bad work has to get in the way of scrapping!!

Archived