Abc's Of Camping

momentousangel

4 minutes ago, Jane in N.Z said:

You need these with putrid toilets :rofl:

cutlery 

:rofl:For sure!  Just going to make dinner and saw this, you're up early or is your surgery early, like me having to be there at 5am!
Best wishes to you for all to go smoothly; me and my foot will be thinking of you and sending positive and healing wishes. xo

Dishes

12 minutes ago, MariJ said:

:rofl:For sure!  Just going to make dinner and saw this, you're up early or is your surgery early, like me having to be there at 5am!
Best wishes to you for all to go smoothly; me and my foot will be thinking of you and sending positive and healing wishes. xo

Dishes

its 11am here now surgery is tomorrow, thanks for positive thoughts :) . Just been cleaning front deck and making up spare beds for guests arriving on the 3rd as I wont be able to do it later. Enjoy your dinner. 

3 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

I'll stay away from your tent if your cooking kippers ...... but there again it might keep the mozzies away :) 

Lamps

Mustard

For the hotdogs!   You two are funny and mozzies makes me laugh and think of Jody.   We just say mosquitoes - BO-ring!