Happy, Happy Thursday

They did it! they gave us a sale! A customer appreciation sale! They appreciate us...but not half as much as we appreciate them...you know, admin, designers. LO artists, team members, teachers....oh yes and other members. Lets, see, I saw that Trish was working on something cute, and I think Brandy may have something too. Who else will surprise us today?

ok, first cup of coffee...check

eyes open....half check

shopping cart polished and ready to go....check

See you all in a bit

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, tender moments is gorgeous! And the word art brushes are profound. What a healing thing to use for so many of us. Angie, you're brilliant! Still waiting for the rest of the babes to get up. Elisha and I are obviously the morning people here. I have to leave for a bit, to drop Bailey off at drill before school, but will be back as soon as I can.

Good Morning Sandi and Elisha! Checked the boutique before I wandered over here! Have my coffee and a headache - isn't that special? My basket is so full and new stuff will be added. Sandi, I'm going to stick to my budget - yes I am - yes I am! lol

Good morning everyone!

I am working on my first cup of coffee and just read the newsletter. I love starting my work day off that way :)

I'm off to check out the boutique and get my cart warmed up.

Muffins anyone?

Oh, I love the Tender Moments Collection too...so pretty!

It's going to be a heat wave around here today, the high is expected to reach 40. I am happy to see some of the snow melt away!

Good morning Heather and Ashleigh. Everyone seems to be popping in and out this morning.

I'll be popping in and out all day. Akira does not care one IOTA that it's Boutique day. Poor thing is actually suffering from a cold. She has been up all night (& consequently so have I) coughing and then crying. Now she's sleeping and I have the humidifier going. She's also feeding a lot for comfort I guess and then she vomits it back up but I think that's good since a lot of the mucus is coming up with it.

Oh, I love the Tender Moments Collection too...so pretty!

It's going to be a heat wave around here today, the high is expected to reach 40. I am happy to see some of the snow melt away!

We're supposed to hit 46 today. I was quite excited b/c that's warm enough to play outside but now that the little one is not feeling well, we'll have to wait until DSO gets home to go outside and he may not do that before it's dark.

We made it up to about 45 yesterday, and my computer says it should get up to 52 today. Heat waves all over the place. Sorry your little one is sick, Ashleigh. I already have a ton of stuff in my basket, but am waiting to see all the new stuff before I decide what to buy. I do have some GC's from the holiday contests, so I don't have to feel too guilty.

Sorry your little one isn't feeling well Ashleigh, my girls are just starting to get over their holiday colds.

Good morning to those that are just joining in.

Yeah I just went and LSL in the gallery too, OH ANGIE that collection is so soft and lovely! I love the little puffy lamby and the sweet sleeping moon with his nightcap! SO sweet!

Ashleigh I'm so sorry your little one isn't feeling good. Hope they feel better soon!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! Akira is a such a good baby even when she's sick. Just a bit more cranky than is normal for her. I'm a worrier though so she's getting extra hugs and cuddles today which means her big sister will get extras too. She doesn't like to be left out.

Hey..where are all the yummy things to eat?! (yep..that was for you Rosemary :disappearing-smilie: )

Archived