Happy, Happy Thursday

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha let's post a layout tomorrow of our banana bread! :lol: If you have time, that is, how's the little one doing now Ashleigh?

That will make a great photo for Project SG. I haven't done a lot this week, and I need a few more photos to choose from.

She's sleeping actually but coughing every now and then. I'm going to elevate her head a bit more and hopefully that will help. I'm not going to be able to make the bread today unless I go to the store and get the ingredients. Jenelle ate all of our bananas...she's a veritable monkey I tell you!

Hahaha let's post a layout tomorrow of our banana bread! :lol: If you have time, that is, how's the little one doing now Ashleigh?

That will make a great photo for Project SG. I haven't done a lot this week, and I need a few more photos to choose from.

Oh that's perfect! :lol:

She's sleeping actually but coughing every now and then. I'm going to elevate her head a bit more and hopefully that will help. I'm not going to be able to make the bread today unless I go to the store and get the ingredients. Jenelle ate all of our bananas...she's a veritable monkey I tell you!

Hahaha, my dd loved puree'd bananas when she was a baby and now can't stand 'em........ go figure! :lol:

She does like banana bread though ;) So glad Akira is sleeping. I remember using saline drops when my kids were baby's and couldn't breathe well. it's amazing how well a drop or two in their nose can help them breathe.

I had planned to take photos of the banana pudding in progress, but that will have to be next week, now.

Hahaha, my dd loved puree'd bananas when she was a baby and now can't stand 'em........ go figure! :lol:

She does like banana bread though ;) So glad Akira is sleeping. I remember using saline drops when my kids were baby's and couldn't breathe well. it's amazing how well a drop or two in their nose can help them breathe.

And of course there's always that torture device, you know, the suction one. My kids hated that, but it did help clear out the passages.

I had planned to take photos of the banana pudding in progress, but that will have to be next week, now.

Oh YUM Joyce! I can't wait to "try" that! :lol: could you pass some through the computer to me, when it's made? :lol:

Oh YUM Joyce! I can't wait to "try" that! :lol: could you pass some through the computer to me, when it's made? :lol:

Sure. I'll be making it Tuesday. The guys in the club always want banana pudding when it's DH's turn to host.

Unfortunately we're out of saline drops. I used them all when Jenelle was sick but I do have the torture device (LOL Joyce!) and I've been using that. Of course, Akira hates it but I imagine she feels better when she can breathe through her little nose again.

Sure. I'll be making it Tuesday. The guys in the club always want banana pudding when it's DH's turn to host.

We will need a recipe, I'm thinkin'......... :lol:

I'll type one up, so if anyone wants it. Right now it's just in my head.

Thanks..i'm glad you all like it. I've been wanting to do a collection of this sort for awhile, but recently got the push to do it while talking to a customer.

There's more great stuff coming!

Oh, it's beautiful. I can see it flying into all the carts.

AWESOME! Thanks Joyce, guess I'm a recipe a-holic! :rofl: I love trying out new recipes!

well, good morning sleepyheads. glad to see you all finally got up. LOL

So far today I've taken care of my FB farms, taken Bailey to drill practice, gone to the grocery store for fresh herbs for my rosemary pot roast for tonight, done some photo processing in LR and started a new LO for a book submission. Oh, yeah, washed dishes too.

Now I'm ready for some shopping! Bring it on all you awesome, totally amazing designers.

Margot, I'm so proud of you for sticking with you budget, just don't forget that new products in the boutique, especially when there's a sale, need high priority and a generous portion of your budget. Turn the heater down one more degree, eat less, walk more, anything to save a few bucks for more products. LOL.

I'll pass on the banana bread the morning ladies, I am doing well with my healthy diet and banana bread, while nutritious, is just too good to eat only one piece. So its easier to do without. But I like having a hint of a waistline again.

AWESOME! Thanks Joyce, guess I'm a recipe a-holic! :rofl: I love trying out new recipes!

The banana pudding has gotten to be a joke around here. After I made it for the chess club a couple of times, I said "they must be sick of it" and did something different. A couple of the guys threatened to go home because he didn't bring banana pudding. Go figure. So now, every time DH is host they get banana pudding.

The banana pudding has gotten to be a joke around here. After I made it for the chess club a couple of times, I said "they must be sick of it" and did something different. A couple of the guys threatened to go home because he didn't bring banana pudding. Go figure. So now, every time DH is host they get banana pudding.

That's so FUN Joyce! :lol: I bet dh loves that you do it for them too!

That's so FUN Joyce! :lol: I bet dh loves that you do it for them too!

I think he loves the way the guys make over it. I keep asking if they're tired of it and he says "no way".

So far today I've taken care of my FB farms, taken Bailey to drill practice, gone to the grocery store for fresh herbs for my rosemary pot roast for tonight, done some photo processing in LR and started a new LO for a book submission. Oh, yeah, washed dishes too.

Now I'm ready for some shopping! Bring it on all you awesome, totally amazing designers.

Margot, I'm so proud of you for sticking with you budget, just don't forget that new products in the boutique, especially when there's a sale, need high priority and a generous portion of your budget. Turn the heater down one more degree, eat less, walk more, anything to save a few bucks for more products. LOL.

I'll pass on the banana bread the morning ladies, I am doing well with my healthy diet and banana bread, while nutritious, is just too good to eat only one piece. So its easier to do without. But I like having a hint of a waistline again.

Wow Sandi, that's incredible! You are an early bird! A BUSY early bird to boot! :lol: GOOD for you on the weight loss! I was on that site last night and she is so funny! I want to go back and check it out some more! I was trying to figure out the best way to get started. Any thoughts?

I just missed you this morning, early bird. I logged on and you and Elisha were here. By the time I read the posts and started to post something, you were both gone.

Archived