Happy, Happy Thursday

Sure. I'll be making it Tuesday. The guys in the club always want banana pudding when it's DH's turn to host.

The banana pudding has gotten to be a joke around here. After I made it for the chess club a couple of times, I said "they must be sick of it" and did something different. A couple of the guys threatened to go home because he didn't bring banana pudding. Go figure. So now, every time DH is host they get banana pudding.

That's so FUN Joyce! :lol: I bet dh loves that you do it for them too!

I think he loves the way the guys make over it. I keep asking if they're tired of it and he says "no way".

That has to make you feel SO GOOD Joyce! It makes me smile! :D

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, good morning sleepyheads. glad to see you all finally got up. LOL

So far today I've taken care of my FB farms, taken Bailey to drill practice, gone to the grocery store for fresh herbs for my rosemary pot roast for tonight, done some photo processing in LR and started a new LO for a book submission. Oh, yeah, washed dishes too.

Now I'm ready for some shopping! Bring it on all you awesome, totally amazing designers.

Margot, I'm so proud of you for sticking with you budget, just don't forget that new products in the boutique, especially when there's a sale, need high priority and a generous portion of your budget. Turn the heater down one more degree, eat less, walk more, anything to save a few bucks for more products. LOL.

I'll pass on the banana bread the morning ladies, I am doing well with my healthy diet and banana bread, while nutritious, is just too good to eat only one piece. So its easier to do without. But I like having a hint of a waistline again.

What site, RM?

Wow Sandi, that's incredible! You are an early bird! A BUSY early bird to boot! :lol: GOOD for you on the weight loss! I was on that site last night and she is so funny! I want to go back and check it out some more! I was trying to figure out the best way to get started. Any thoughts?

So far today I've taken care of my FB farms, taken Bailey to drill practice, gone to the grocery store for fresh herbs for my rosemary pot roast for tonight, done some photo processing in LR and started a new LO for a book submission. Oh, yeah, washed dishes too.

Now I'm ready for some shopping! Bring it on all you awesome, totally amazing designers.

Margot, I'm so proud of you for sticking with you budget, just don't forget that new products in the boutique, especially when there's a sale, need high priority and a generous portion of your budget. Turn the heater down one more degree, eat less, walk more, anything to save a few bucks for more products. LOL.

I'll pass on the banana bread the morning ladies, I am doing well with my healthy diet and banana bread, while nutritious, is just too good to eat only one piece. So its easier to do without. But I like having a hint of a waistline again.

What site, RM?

Wow Sandi, that's incredible! You are an early bird! A BUSY early bird to boot! :lol: GOOD for you on the weight loss! I was on that site last night and she is so funny! I want to go back and check it out some more! I was trying to figure out the best way to get started. Any thoughts?

Our lady of Weightloss! She sounds hysterical!

im peeking for a moment to see whatyou ladies are up too.

But now i have to leave and drive the kids to school.

I might be back

i might not

i might

:)

Angie, once again your talent astounds me!!! I am in love with it already and want both the kit and brushes. Yesterday zoey looked at MY baby album and she was sad cause i didnt "have" one for her. I need to do one!! You just inspired me!

What site, RM?

Our lady of Weightloss! She sounds hysterical!

I marked it in my favorites. Will check it out later. I could use a kick in the tush. I need to lose a couple of pounds before we go on our cruise, and it's 29 days away now.

im peeking for a moment to see whatyou ladies are up too.

But now i have to leave and drive the kids to school.

I might be back

i might not

i might

:)

Angie, once again your talent astounds me!!! I am in love with it already and want both the kit and brushes. Yesterday zoey looked at MY baby album and she was sad cause i didnt "have" one for her. I need to do one!! You just inspired me!

Oooooo I hope so :tinkerbell: Angela!

Hi Babes! :cowwave:

I didn't spot this thread at first and I thought, "Oh no! There's no Thursday thread?! :jawdrop: What's wrong?!"

lol

But...here y'all are. On page 8 or 9, is it? lol

Angie's Tender Moments collection is so soft and sweet.

:winking_baby:

I marked it in my favorites. Will check it out later. I could use a kick in the tush. I need to lose a couple of pounds before we go on our cruise, and it's 29 days away now.

Oh you must be sooooooo excited! :going-crazy:

I really am. Our passports came back with the visas in them (don't ask how much that cost; it was ridiculous) and I was jumping up and down. And we've had our yellow fever shots, so we're ready to go now.

Boy...what is WRONG with my eyesight today???

:wacko:

First...I didn't see the thread.

Then...I thought it was on page 8 or 9. lol

:blink:

Need some of my butter toffee coffee? Oh, I'm a poet.

Apparently, I do. lol

I really am. Our passports came back with the visas in them (don't ask how much that cost; it was ridiculous) and I was jumping up and down. And we've had our yellow fever shots, so we're ready to go now.

It'll be here before you know it! :rofl: OOooooooo I can't wait to see the layouts you create with your awesome photos when you come back! We'll miss you in the boutique though while you're gone! ;)

It'll be here before you know it! :rofl: OOooooooo I can't wait to see the layouts you create with your awesome photos when you come back! We'll miss you in the boutique though while you're gone! ;)

I've been wondering how I'm going to keep up with Project SG and the photo club. I can check emails etc. but no scrapping.

Yay I'm back...had to use torture device on Akira and then feed her. I think we're friends again and she is once again sleeping.

Woot woot Sandi on your VERY productive morning and your progress on your weight loss journey! :party-smiley-048:

Good morning to all! Can hang out and watch the Boutique & then I am off to help DD paint! She loves to paint the big areas with a roller, but does not like cutting the trim - so guess what my job might be????? A bit of primer around some new counter top this am & one coat of paint this afternoon. Then a coat over the rest of the kitchen just to freshen it up tomorrow. How is a person spose to shop & paint at the same time????

And a sale - I am so glad I Kaboodled some stuff earlier this week - will have to look to see what I can get out of there & new stuff too.

Good morning to all! Can hang out and watch the Boutique & then I am off to help DD paint! She loves to paint the big areas with a roller, but does not like cutting the trim - so guess what my job might be????? A bit of primer around some new counter top this am & one coat of paint this afternoon. Then a coat over the rest of the kitchen just to freshen it up tomorrow. How is a person spose to shop & paint at the same time????

And a sale - I am so glad I Kaboodled some stuff earlier this week - will have to look to see what I can get out of there & new stuff too.

My Kaboodle is full to bursting. I wonder how much everything on my list costs? Probably a small fortune I'm sure!

My Kaboodle is full to bursting. I wonder how much everything on my list costs? Probably a small fortune I'm sure!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: do we have the same list Ashleigh? I think we must....... EVERYTHING in the boutique! :lol:

Aww looks like I missed Angela and Charlene...hopefully they will be back later!

lol

I come and go...

:cowwave:

Did you get a new picture/avatar???

Or am I just behind the times, and it's been there a while? lol

Archived