Happy, Happy Thursday

Had breakfast, (cold cereal), and DH is getting dressed to go to the store for sour cream. I think he wants that banana bread.

:lol: Make sure you use real butter in this recipe too, I've tried margarine and it's just not as good!

No surprise there. I don't even keep margarine in the house. I just try not to use too much butter at the table. DH doesn't have to be careful; in fact he could stand to gain a little.

It's just so not fiar is it? :lol:

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had breakfast, (cold cereal), and DH is getting dressed to go to the store for sour cream. I think he wants that banana bread.

:lol: Make sure you use real butter in this recipe too, I've tried margarine and it's just not as good!

No surprise there. I don't even keep margarine in the house. I just try not to use too much butter at the table. DH doesn't have to be careful; in fact he could stand to gain a little.

It's just so not fiar is it? :lol:

Not even.

:waving-hi: Sherry Lynn and Cathy! Woooo Hooooo! There's a SALE!!! OH and the banana bread is in the oven........ NOT sure why Mary Lou would have a banana craving, do you know you Joyce? Ashleigh? ........................... giggle

Good morning --- ohhhhh I love banana bread!

Oh, Valerie is here. I wonder if she has something new in the boutique. Do you, Valerie?

morning, need coffee

yup, a few things may appear, i better get cracking or i'll be scrambling later on in the day

Can't wait to see what's in store for us.

Thank you girls. I find much comfort still in knowing that the love goes on forever on your heart, no matter how long it's been. I find much joy in remembering that time, and I can't imagine not having known that joy. Yes, there was unbearable pain, too. They say time heals, but I healed the most when I realized that even though the pain gets easier, the love a mother feels for her child lives in her heart forever.

Thank you girls. I find much comfort still in knowing that the love goes on forever on your heart, no matter how long it's been. I find much joy in remembering that time, and I can't imagine not having known that joy. Yes, there was unbearable pain, too. They say time heals, but I healed the most when I realized that even though the pain gets easier, the love a mother feels for her child lives in her heart forever.

Oh so beautifully said, Cathy, your sentiments are worldwide I'm thinkin'.... wrapping a virtual hug around you right now! :)

I can only imagine what it is like to go through that, but my sister lost her 8 year old to leukemia, and she takes comfort in knowing that he will be there to greet her when she gets to heaven.

Y'all are making me weepy today.

Actually, before I even came to the boards and saw Angie's touching layout in the boutique, I was in tears then.

I had a miscarriage about 10 years ago. Main comfort is/was knowing that my little one is in a better place than this ole world. And if my arms weren't the ones to care for him/her, then whose better than the Lord's?

Thanks so much Rosemary! You all are making me blush! :giggle_bear:

Somebody come kick me.

I asked if it was a new picture but forgot to say how much I like it!

:hit-head-with-hammer:

I need to get my act together today. lol

MORNING BABES!!!!

Jumped ahead & need to go back to see what all the conversation.gif this morning has been about. . . .OH MY seems Valerie MIGHT be giving us a HINT or TEASE. . . . .Hmmmmmmm crack'n. . .scrabble'n................THINK it involves a few dancingchicken2.gif ???? dunno.gif just a guess on my part.....................

We now return you to your REGULAR LOVIN !!!rofl.gif

I can only imagine what it is like to go through that, but my sister lost her 8 year old to leukemia, and she takes comfort in knowing that he will be there to greet her when she gets to heaven.

Oh Joyce, my heart is achin' for you! and your sister! Ohhhhhh ........... sigh

MORNING BABES!!!!

Jumped ahead & need to go back to see what all the conversation.gif this morning has been about. . . .OH MY seems Valerie MIGHT be giving us a HINT or TEASE. . . . .Hmmmmmmm crack'n. . .scrabble'n................THINK it involves a few dancingchicken2.gif ???? dunno.gif just a guess on my part.....................

We now return you to your REGULAR LOVIN !!!rofl.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm is it the :dancingchicken: chicken or the egg? Debi? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe breakfast? LOL down on the farm style! :lol:

Actually, before I even came to the boards and saw Angie's touching layout in the boutique, I was in tears then.

I had a miscarriage about 10 years ago. Main comfort is/was knowing that my little one is in a better place than this ole world. And if my arms weren't the ones to care for him/her, then whose better than the Lord's?

So sorry Charlene! You are right that there's none better than Jesus' arms! :) {{{HUGS}}}

Somebody come kick me.

Charlene, we'll take you ALWAYS!!! However you are! :lol:

:whew:

Somebody come kick me.

Charlene, we'll take you ALWAYS!!! However you are! :lol:

:whew:

Hahaha You didn't DOUBT it, did you? ......... :lol:

Rosemary, I think I can smell your bread, and I haven't even started mine yet. In fact, DH hasn't even left for the store yet. He moves on his own time, not mine.

Joyce isn't that TRUE of all MEN??????????disappearing-smilie.gif . . . . .UNLESS it's their tummy's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahohi.gif

Here Monkey's a little "something something" fer your "heavy lifting" today. . .stocking those shelves. . .

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif there that should keep them going UNTIL Carol comes along. . . .(she ALWAYS takes such good care of them). . . . . . .

Char,

Yes, I still have weepy moments, too. And I remember how you feel about due dates, too. The further along you get, the easier things are going to be. I am just rejoycing in your pregnancy, and will pray that you are able to do so, too. But I'm also here if you ever just need to talk about your worries, they're so normal. I was just a big mixed up jumbled mess, so I sure understand.

Rosemary, I think I can smell your bread, and I haven't even started mine yet. In fact, DH hasn't even left for the store yet. He moves on his own time, not mine.

Joyce isn't that TRUE of all MEN??????????disappearing-smilie.gif . . . . .UNLESS it's their tummy's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahohi.gif

Here Monkey's a little "something something" fer your "heavy lifting" today. . .stocking those shelves. . .

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif there that should keep them going UNTIL Carol comes along. . . .(she ALWAYS takes such good care of them). . . . . . .

Well, Debi, DH was always slow, even when he was young, but I think he is getting slower now. He says he's not slow, just deliberate.

Well, Debi, DH was always slow, even when he was young, but I think he is getting slower now. He says he's not slow, just deliberate.

hahohi.gifhahohi.gifhahohi.gif

Archived