Happy, Happy Thursday

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got to go get ready for a hair appointment at 12:00. I'll check back in later this afternoon. Can't wait to see all the new stuff. I love Thursdays!!!! And a sale, too. Where am I supposed to find any self control around here? See you all this afternoon, okay? Have fun drooling over the new stuff!

Char,

Yes, I still have weepy moments, too. And I remember how you feel about due dates, too. The further along you get, the easier things are going to be. I am just rejoycing in your pregnancy, and will pray that you are able to do so, too. But I'm also here if you ever just need to talk about your worries, they're so normal. I was just a big mixed up jumbled mess, so I sure understand.

Oh...I am certainly rejoicing with this pregnancy. I can't help but have some little fears once in a while. But, seeing the heart beating last week was wonderful. I'm sure I'll be picking up Angie's sweet collection. Never can have too many Christmas collections or baby collections. lol (Or any other collection, for that matter. lol)

Banana bread is out of the oven.... who wants some! :lol:

Boy, I can't let my husband know about you. You'd make me look bad. lol

Okay...so where was that link to the banana bread??? I just might have to rinse out the dusty baking pans and make some of this sometime. lol

Char,

Yes, I still have weepy moments, too. And I remember how you feel about due dates, too. The further along you get, the easier things are going to be. I am just rejoycing in your pregnancy, and will pray that you are able to do so, too. But I'm also here if you ever just need to talk about your worries, they're so normal. I was just a big mixed up jumbled mess, so I sure understand.

Oh...I am certainly rejoicing with this pregnancy. I can't help but have some little fears once in a while. But, seeing the heart beating last week was wonderful. I'm sure I'll be picking up Angie's sweet collection. Never can have too many Christmas collections or baby collections. lol (Or any other collection, for that matter. lol)

Oh you're so right, I was just lookin' over my Christmas collections and I NEED everyone of 'em, and I'm MISSIN' some I think ;).................... rofl............ I'm so excited for you with this pregnancy Char.... Love hearin' the baby's heartbeat........... there's not a better sound unless it's a baby's cry right after he/she is born! :) oh and then there's the "I love you Mommy" .....................sigh

Good Morning Ladies!! Whew! Only have time to read this last page, but man...you guys are all over the place this morning! LOL!

Hugs and prayers for those hurting from losses! :)

And woohoos for shopping and a sale!!

Hope I'm not being to tacky putting those together...only wanted to pop in and say 'HI'!! LOL

Have a great day!

ME. . .ME . . .I WOULD LOVE some banana bread. . .OH yea. . .Count MONKEY in on that one too. . . . .

Hey Babes. . . .gotta go for a few minutes. . . .Second G-son just got hurt. . . .He's the one that just recently had knee surgery. . . .FOOTBALL INJURY. . . .spent MONTHS on cruches (sp). . .AND just HURT it all over again at school. . . .We are waiting on a special brace. . .but it hasn't come in yet. . . .so DD#2 just called in a PANIC. . . .going to go call her back (she's on the way to school to get him) and TRY to calm her down.....................geez................she had this one on cruches. . . .and the youngest with his hand in a cast AT THE SAMETIME. . . . .YUP. . .nother FOOTBALL injury. . . .So she's in a REAL PANIC here. . . .

IF any thing else comes in while I'm calming her fears.........................WELL..................Just toss it in my cart..........WHO wants to hold my CC????????????????????

Man didn't know you ladies could RUN that fast giggle_bear.gif (tosses CC out into the air).......................................CATCH !!!!!

Okay...so where was that link to the banana bread??? I just might have to rinse out the dusty baking pans and make some of this sometime. lol

Here you go Charlene Banana Bread

ME. . .ME . . .I WOULD LOVE some banana bread. . .OH yea. . .Count MONKEY in on that one too. . . . .

Hey Babes. . . .gotta go for a few minutes. . . .Second G-son just got hurt. . . .He's the one that just recently had knee surgery. . . .FOOTBALL INJURY. . . .spent MONTHS on cruches (sp). . .AND just HURT it all over again at school. . . .We are waiting on a special brace. . .but it hasn't come in yet. . . .so DD#2 just called in a PANIC. . . .going to go call her back (she's on the way to school to get him) and TRY to calm her down.....................geez................she had this one on cruches. . . .and the youngest with his hand in a cast AT THE SAMETIME. . . . .YUP. . .nother FOOTBALL injury. . . .So she's in a REAL PANIC here. . . .

IF any thing else comes in while I'm calming her fears.........................WELL..................Just toss it in my cart..........WHO wants to hold my CC????????????????????

Man didn't know you ladies could RUN that fast giggle_bear.gif (tosses CC out into the air).......................................CATCH !!!!!

I got it! I got IT!!! ROFL............ thanks Debi, we'll be sure to USE it WISELY......... One of everything girls? .......... watches as the crowd nods their heads in unison with mine......... :rofl:... oh and Monkey's got his own loaf comin' Debi! :lol:

Christy, you couldn't be tacky if you tried.

I'm going to need a coffee refill here in a minute or two. thanks for the strawberries RM, they're delish.

Rosemary and Joyce, Janice is a HOOT!. to start I'd recommend jumping in with the current 21 day program (we're only on day 4 and you can catch up easily, and sign up for the weekly newsletter. I think my success, small that it is is because this program works on your head, and thinking positively. and its fun and Janice is a hoot. you ought to take advantage of her free consultation, even if you have no intention of signing up. She was really great when I told her I just didn't have the time to devote to it, and that I had to take it slower and in smaller steps. We've emailed back and forth a few times though. I keep thinking I'm going to get one or two of her books, but really the emails are doing it for me.

Thanks. I'll have to pick up the ingredients at the store today. (I still can't let my husband know about you. lol)

:lol: Hi Christy, Hi Sara! :waving-hi: .......... tossing some Banana Bread to Sherry...... Ooo sorry 'bout the butter on y'er blouse! Here :monkeydance: monkey....... take the soda water over and dab lightly!.......... :disappearing-smilie:

oh dear monkey .... we didn't need that much soda water ---- oh well loving this warm butter soaked banana bread ---- monkey stop that.... it's mine :rofl:

:lol: Hi Christy, Hi Sara! :waving-hi: .......... tossing some Banana Bread to Sherry...... Ooo sorry 'bout the butter on y'er blouse! Here :monkeydance: monkey....... take the soda water over and dab lightly!.......... :disappearing-smilie:

oh dear monkey .... we didn't need that much soda water ---- oh well loving this warm butter soaked banana bread ---- monkey stop that.... it's mine :rofl:

What to do with him :monkeydance: Sherry Lynn.......... :dunno: ......... gotta love'im though.......... sorry 'bout the spillage......... want me to send :bouncing-frog: over with a dry towel?....... yeah y'er right..... best leave that alone for now........... :lol:

Christy, you couldn't be tacky if you tried.

I'm going to need a coffee refill here in a minute or two. thanks for the strawberries RM, they're delish.

Rosemary and Joyce, Janice is a HOOT!. to start I'd recommend jumping in with the current 21 day program (we're only on day 4 and you can catch up easily, and sign up for the weekly newsletter. I think my success, small that it is is because this program works on your head, and thinking positively. and its fun and Janice is a hoot. you ought to take advantage of her free consultation, even if you have no intention of signing up. She was really great when I told her I just didn't have the time to devote to it, and that I had to take it slower and in smaller steps. We've emailed back and forth a few times though. I keep thinking I'm going to get one or two of her books, but really the emails are doing it for me.

Oh thanks Sandi, I just signed up for her newsletter a few minutes ago. I can't wait to read them, the stuff on her site is so funny, she sounds like she really makes life fun!

Thanks. I'll have to pick up the ingredients at the store today. (I still can't let my husband know about you. lol)

I'll be your best kept secret! :lol:

New product alert! New product alert! And its a biggie.....a scrap pack biggie. Avalon Scrap Pack Biggie

Avalon has always been one of my faves and I've used things from it over and over and over and it always is new and fresh. A very versatile collection. I especially love the word art.

I agree, Sandi. I have used bits of Avalon for so many things.

Archived